• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by John Samuel

1. J

[IC] Truth and Justice - the Nightside

Chaos. Panic. Confusion. Alertness. Perception. The border of one's own ego. All, pretty little words. All part of something greater. Joy lands with a soft moan from the ground as she hits it from a height. All around her, it's like some crazy Escher painting. Left, right, up, down, everything...
  2. J

[Meta] To all my players and GMs

I'm sick. With something. I don't know what. It sucks. Posting, therefore, may be affected. I hope not, but it may. Thanks. -John Samuel.
  3. J

[OOC] Mage the Awakening

S'cool. Vibes.
  4. J

[IC] MnM 2nd Ed - Getting all over Meta-phorical/-physical

All three of the unlikely travelers traveling together spot ripples in the glassily green grass. Ripples that look like... green sharks. Floating. Above the decaying ground. In the grass. Exactly like that. And, they look hungry.
  5. J

A few quick questions. 1. What's Joy's best hope and worst fear. 2. Actually, there's just the 1.
  6. J

Um. Oops. Nevermind that roll, then.
  7. J

[IC] GURPS - IOU

And so the group of unlikely allies gets on the raft and sets off for adventure!, and, er, stuff. The water is clear, and, as the raft floats further, seemingly deeper, and deeper, and deeper. Fish swim, of a tropical variety, and no leviathans are to be seen.
  8. J

The two... people lead the three unlikely compatriots through the glassily green grass and over the decaying ground. Make another Notice check, and a Knowledge [Arcane Lore] check.
  9. J

"Into the Void. Where kittens dwell, under the black-lit sun. A strange sudden green envy, possessed by and of the Spirit King, goes down where deep and darkness dwells, ancient rules the thing. Hark, I hear the Argent of Orange. He Cometh. Strange runes plastered to your screen, I seek and...
  10. J

He looks at it. He looks at it. He looks at it. "This. I would consider this proof. You come with us. We're going back to the village Cchaef."
  11. J

"This... place you speak of. It does not exist, except in reaction to your perceptions, thoughts, beliefs. I can take you there, but there's no gaurentee you'll find what you're looking for. To the Void?" The TW says, surprisingly lucid.
  12. J

[IC] GURPS - IOU

So... actions? Rolls, etc. Or, waiting on me to do something?
  13. J

So, er, how goes Joy go a lookin', exactly? Or is she doing something else?
  14. J

The one with the spear starts to growl, but is quieted when the leader speaks to Momo. "The name of our country is Kalzaxv, forgeiner. If you are as you say, might we have some proof of your word?"
Top Bottom