• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by JSpektr

1. JSpektr

[Star Wars] Beyond the Rise of Skywalker! Post-ROS rumors and talk...

Honestly, the less the GoT guys are doing, the better, in my opinion. They really burned all the faith I had in them with the last few seasons of Game of Thrones.
  2. JSpektr

[Let’s Read] Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes

There are infinite demons so you’re guaranteed to summon something. When you get the demon prince of not refilling the office coffee when you drink the last cup instead of the Lord of Slime...
  3. JSpektr

Whoa. I’ve been misspelling it for... decades.
  4. JSpektr

D&D has always presented Law as better than Chaos. In the very beginning when it was just Law and Chaos for alignments, Law was the good one. So yeah, Lawful Evil is better evil. It’s capable of making and honoring agreements and being negotiated with. Chaotic Evil can only be killed.
  5. JSpektr

There are also infinite prime material planes, all sending evil souls to the same Abyss. All outer planes should have infinite souls, with infinitely more arriving every second. Another one of those things you’re not supposed to think about too hard.
  6. JSpektr

If you go with the notion that alignment is intent, not just deeds, and some people are just too low-empathy, self-absorbed, or narcissistic to ever be good, it kind of works. I’ve met people that truly believe they’re going to Hell in real life, because they believe Christianity is true and...
  7. JSpektr

I think the issue is wizards have relatively easy ways to determine what happens to anyone that ends up in the Hells, including going there themselves to find out. When Hell is just a Plane Shift away and a place high level characters go to get xp, trying to claim no one knows how it really...
  8. JSpektr

🎨 Creative A realistic science fiction future without guns

Psionic force fields. Everyone has them. Only a force field can cut through a force field. They can’t be artificially replicated. A trained fighter can extend their field over their melee weapons, but the field can’t separate from their body, so ranged weapons are useless, except against...
  9. JSpektr

Trailer for The Witcher has dropped

I’d watch it.
  10. JSpektr

Trailer for The Witcher has dropped

It varies. In English the earlier books are a lot more awkward, the later ones smooth out. So either he got better at writing, got a better translator, or both.
  11. JSpektr

[MCU] Spider-man: Far from home (I has seen it) (Spoilers)

He was being asked to suit up by a pro that could care less about looking at him. Any profession involving changing clothes, such as acting, fashion, or super suit design if such a thing existed, has that attitude. The joke was about Peter being bashful and reading it as inappropriate vs the...
  12. JSpektr

[MCU] Spider-man: Far from home (I has seen it) (Spoilers)

I bet there’s a decent chance of that. It gets them a fresh live action take, and diversifies the villains, and she was well received in Spiderverse. There aren’t any obvious downsides and lots of upsides.
  13. JSpektr

[Sequel] Zombieland Double Tap

Yup. That’s the stuff.
  14. JSpektr

The ETERNALS Excitement Thread

They might think the name Sersi is too easily confused with Cersi from Game of Thrones.
  15. JSpektr

[MCU] Rumor Thread: It was the dawning of the 4th Phase [Contains Endgame Spoilers]

The MCU style would be to hint at it, or make it a joke. “Gasp! You took of your mask!” “What? It gets itchy. Did you think I just wear it all the time, like it’s glued to my face? I wear it to send a public message, not because I’m a buffoon.”
Top Bottom