• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.
J

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, bro! Quick question - got time to play? Starting a D&D game (Moldvay rules) - and you are amongst the first I thought of to invite. Let me know!
    Hey there;

I've just recently discovered your threads of the BX Dragonlance game and was wondering if you were accepting any new players? If not, no worries, but I thought I'd ask!

I'm in my thirties and have been playing D&D in various forms since I was 10 years old. I'm a big Dragonlance fan (well, the early stuff anyway) and also really into Greyhawk and 1st and 2nd Edition AD&D. I've only recently 'discovered' the Basic/Expert Rules and am finding out that they are, in many way, true gems!

Anyway, I've read the whole thread of the adventure thus far and if you do allow new players; I was thinking that a newly-discovered character could be a prisoner of the Draconians in the ruins...or some 'treasure-hunter' who stumbled upon the ruins...just thinking out loud!

Anyway, I wanted to say that I think you're running a good game and whether I can join-in or not; it's great fun to follow along!

-Max
    Your inbox is full, Mr. Sleazer!

I think it would probably be a lot of fun. Hm. Let me evaluate whether there is room on my plate and figure out whether I could take on another game or not.

Uh, what races and classes are available? I'd probably want to be an elf if possible, and if not that, maybe a minotaur. I don't know; my only real experience with Dragonlance the RPG has been with Dragonlance SAGA, which was great fun.
    You ain't up in the duplex, I fuck your girls so hard I break backs like a suplex
    Your whole crew's jacking my style, your DJ wonders which one of my tapes he'll loop next
    I massacre like GIs through viet hordes, time to blow up like Detcord
    Better cure your hep sores, world conquest I'm already at step 4
    Got the house jumping? I got your mama humping
    I straight diss any MC I happen to bump in
    I spit tight and nothing else, pack more heat the sun itself
    My beefs are as ancient as drama between Gibelines and Guelfs
    Even haters check on my specs, your girl wants my sex
    You ain't even on the index, I start blasting soon as the gun out's the Kydex
    Caravaggio? I get hoes like Joe DiMaggio
    Stay out my line of sight before I damage ya hoe
    The only blow you deal is rock to sustain your habit
    You done so much meth you toothless, you look like a rabbit
    Why your front tooth out, how the hell you gonna pull skirt?
    The truth hurts, MC trying to rep street in Blue's Clues shirts
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom