• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by kitty voodoo

1. kitty voodoo

IC [FAE] Potterverse - The Shattered Mirror

Slytherin Dungeons Sorting Day Sable La Croix Refresh 3 “It is!!” Sable replies gleefully. “I’m impressed. My baby’s been ta almost as many countries as I have and ain’t no one ever known that. But you got ya-self some kinda way with animals don’t ya Cher? I can tell from ya wand. Go on and...
  2. kitty voodoo

OOC [FAE] Potterverse - The Shattered Mirror

Well, ya know what they say honey, we got magic good and bad...
  3. kitty voodoo

No, I accidentally posted it to this thread not the IC... But, in regards to the Baron, I feel kinda bad, he trys so hard to be scary...
  4. kitty voodoo

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry September 1st 1998 Sable La Croix Refresh 3 Once the peculiar House-Elf has apparated back to wherever it is came from, Sable is guided by Lydia down to the Castle dungeons where the Slytherin dormitories are located. As soon as the password is spoken...
  5. kitty voodoo

Be a great opportunity to meet the other characters and wrangle them into the whole circus thing...
  6. kitty voodoo

Personally I don’t want Hermione as a NPC, it does overshadow the PCs. I know she went back for her last year, but let’s just say she completed her last term via correspondence or something. I don’t mind Jenny Weasley being head girl but let’s keep the Trio out as much as possible, save for...
  7. kitty voodoo

Sable would be fine with that. Go muck about in the jungle with your camera. She’ll be at home puttering around in her workshop out back in the garden.
  8. kitty voodoo

I’m all for crashing the study group. but let me at least get to our Common room first and change into my school robes first LOL
  9. kitty voodoo

Yeah, Sable goes on to lead the Slytherin dueling team to school victory 3 years running and the school itself in a few international competitions. After graduation she receives an invitation to join the American dueling team to compete professionally but turns it down as that would require...
  10. kitty voodoo

So, the “now” of the game is 1998. It’s currently 2019 21 years later. If you’re PC is 15, they are now 36 years old. Here’s a fun thought exercise, what’s 36/37 you up to? Sable La Croix, proprietor of Ollivanders & La Croix’s: London/New Orleans.
  11. kitty voodoo

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry September 1, 1998 Sable La Croix Refresh 3 “Why Miss. Lydia, I do believe you and I are gonna get on just fine darlin’...” The rest of the sorting ceremony and subsequent feast is spent chatting away pleasantly, giving Sable a chance to get to know...
  12. kitty voodoo

Be well out there @Atlictoatl and congratulations on the new Job. So that leaves us as follows... 2 Slytherins @kitty voodoo @squidheadjax 1 Gryffindor @QuZi 1 Ravenclaw @Arandil 1 Hufflepuff @levinwurth
  13. kitty voodoo

@squidheadjax. Ya know Cher, maybe we should just pass on the Giggle-Juice tonight, cuz I could have sworn that House-Elf was wearing her a paints suit...
Top Bottom