Recent content by KnockingBox

1. K

[IC] [SWN] Delta Drop

"I don't foresee us fighting our way in, or out. How do the Taldeans get in and out? Do they have some secret hand sign to recognize each other, or a...a signal bug in their coats that sings a familiar song to the drones?" "I suggest we watch the site for a few hours first. We can study the...
  2. K

[IC] [SWN] Delta Drop

If looks pensive. "I want to see another psychic on the battlefield. I've been dreaming about the one that Theo saw. We can't carry all the water for the Egunans, but I still want to fight while we're making a difference, and cross-training with the commandos has been fulfilling. I feel alive...
  3. K

[IC&OOC] (D&D 5E) From Obscurity to Glorium

I'm really sorry y'all, bard or not, I just didn't have that kind of storytelling in me this week - chalk it up to Lacky being dazed on hill giant strength and choking at the finish line. I'll pick a reward when I can look through the DMG!
  4. K

[Interest] Doom Patrol with Over the Edge

I'm still here, I've just been more stumped than I expected trying to decide on a solid power/character that sounds fun to play. I definitely grasp the premise, but I'm writer's blocked!
  5. K

[OOC] [SWN] Delta Drop

Wow, Ifemelu almost doubled her HP with that roll! The warrior monk is finding her space legs. I boosted Combat (Ghost Walker) from 1 to 2 and have 3 points banked. That puts her base unarmed damage at 1d10(+2) and sets her Evasion save to 13. Also boosted Precognition to 4 and Telepathy to 2...
  6. K

Lacky strums a few parting notes on the kantele in the vaulted space, chanting a popular old Infernal hymn of welcome passing. "[It's dead, and aren't we just so sad about it?]" One last look at the blasted ruin, wrinkling her nose, and then she brings up the rear through the portal. Her giant...
  7. K

Skimming some Doom Patrol history for inspiration and it turns out that 2 of my ideas so far are basically just the characters Lodestone and Karma. Back to the drawing board! These are the scraps I've got right now: person transplanted into a mannequin/doll/puppet kinda body that can be taken...
  8. K

[IC] [SWN] Delta Drop

"They didn't even try to eat you this time!" If has been fully focused on keeping the gravtank floating ahead, but she lets her TK hand run the controls for a second while she leans back, takes off her headset, and just laughs the stress out. The most dreadful possibilities evaporate, and the...
  9. K

[OOC] [SWN] Delta Drop

I'm incredibly surprised that all worked out, but If probably isn't! This is gonna be a good scene in Axminster's space-VICE documentary.
  10. K

Reading the (bloodstained) room, Lacky speaks the honored name to return: Galamakthros.
  11. K

This recruit thread was piped directly into my brain.
  12. K

Lacky just gawps at the suspended blood. She tests it with her finger, just to make sure it's liquid. "Is this Nidavellir? Bones and hanging blood in marble tombs?" She scratches her chin with the unbloody hand. "Maybe the whole plane's like this. Just tombs and tombs for the supposedly...
  13. K

[IC] [SWN] Delta Drop

If is trying very hard to find her serenity. This lever is thrust, this is rotate, this is...well, she doesn't know what that one does. Great Goddess, there are a lot of buttons on this thing. "Heard," she says, quavering just a little. She subvocalizes: "Which would embolden them: holding our...
  14. K

Lacky hauls a tusk over her shoulders and stuffs her haversack with undifferentiated rock candy. It's good to be strong, baby! No quips from her. She leads the way down the hallway to the rooms beyond the T junction, wielding the glassteel tusk something like a club.
  15. K

[OOC] [SWN] Delta Drop

Okay, I really like this idea but maybe it's dumb: If uses precog to ask whether her driving a tank will cause grievous injury or stress in the immediate future. She has rerolls, an extra pair of hands, commlink guidance...it's not like, suicidally dumb, right? Worked for Skywalker. And I'm...
Top Bottom