• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Kreuzritter

1. Kreuzritter

🎨 Creative [M&M] Kreuz Control: a thread for my character builds

2696 Hannibal Chau PL 5 (75) Abilities (28) STR 2 AGI 2 FIT 2 AWA 2 STA 4 DEX 0 INT 0 PRE 2 Advantages (5) assessment, connected, contacts, equipment, well-informed Skills (30/60) deception +6 close combat: knives +4 expertise: black market crimelord +10 expertise: Kaiju biology +10...
  2. Kreuzritter

[Anime news] 23 dead after arson at Kyoto Studios

the example that came to my mind was how the chum bucket responsible for this sounds WAY too close to MHA's character of Bakugo (whose whole thing is explosions and shouting "DIE!")
  3. Kreuzritter

[Anime news] 23 dead after arson at Kyoto Studios

my apologies if this comes off in poor taste, but I do wonder what knock-on effects this will have on the industry and the general community. certain characters or plotlines hitting too uncomfortably for readers/creators, for example, like how High Schol of the Dead was ultimately cancelled...
  4. Kreuzritter

[LTTP] Steven Universe

the general consensus, as I understand it is that Rhodonite's other half is a Ruby. as for the trial, accusations/plausibility of sororocide aside, Yellow's mounting discomfort during the proceedings likely stems from Blue finding some whole NEW way to torture herself over Pink's shattering.
  5. Kreuzritter

[Spider Man Media] Why does J. Jonah Jameson hate Spider-Man?

A scene replicated in Spectuacular Spider-Man when Rhino likewise storms the Bugle office, and JJ not only covers for peter, but discretely signals for Parker to get the hell out of there
  6. Kreuzritter

[Video Review and Essays] Web Reviews VII: The Youtube Awakens

At last, the month-awaited review of Pacific Rim by SFdebris is up
  7. Kreuzritter

Young Justice Outsiders

And, in season 1, a lot of the named "normals" were various heroes and villains pre-origin
  8. Kreuzritter

Dragonball Super: Its FINALLY struck me why I'm not as into the Tournament of Power business...

Likely also the reason the various universes in the ToP are all so different, rather than a conventional multiverse where it would be faster and cheaper to just use different timeline versions of our heroes
  9. Kreuzritter

🎨 Creative [M&M] Kreuz Control: a thread for my character builds

2695 Eraserhead PL 11 (165) Abilities (48) STR 2 AGI 6 FIT 6 AWA 4 STA 4 DEX 0 INT 2 PRE 0 Powers (41) Capture scarf: Move object +6 (extras: damaging +1, reach 4, AE: movement +3 [safe fall, swinging, wall-crawling], flaw: tether -1, range -1, removable) (9) Erasure: Nullify +8 (Quirks...
  10. Kreuzritter

[MCU] Rumor Thread: It was the dawning of the 4th Phase [Contains Endgame Spoilers]

yeah, it's part of the bonus features to Ragnarok's home release
  11. Kreuzritter

[MCU] Rumor Thread: It was the dawning of the 4th Phase [Contains Endgame Spoilers]

Last seen, Grandmaster was rooming with Darryl (who, incidentally, survived the Snap)
  12. Kreuzritter

yeah, Fly, according to his wiki page, went on to be a Spider-Woman rogue before getting shot by the Self-Styled Scourge of The Underworld (or just scourge, but the handbooks always put that 'self styled') JJJ was only tangentially associated with fly's creation though. Stillwell already had...
  13. Kreuzritter

[Spoilers] [General Anime Summer 2019] Create a General Anime Thread, with the light God could not know

and I'm delighted to learn we could get a flashback cameo from the King of Conquerors, as I'd misattributed his role to a deceased but very similar sounding VA
  14. Kreuzritter

[LTTP] Steven Universe

that said, the handwriting was clearly Rose's
  15. Kreuzritter

as I understand the soft retcons, Jameson bankrolled Scorpion's origin in the hopes of creating a superhero. And, when Hobgoblin tried blackmailing NYC's wealthy elite through all the dirt Osborn had on them, JJJ went public with "Yes, I created Scorpion" and iirc, that did lead to him being...
Top Bottom