Recent content by Lewd Beholder

1. Lewd Beholder

Into the Badlands - Final Episodes

Doesn't Ankara have the ability to create illusions?
  2. Lewd Beholder

🎨 Creative D&D 6E: what would you keep/ditch?

The baseline of 5e is fine, for the most part, but I'd probably do the following tweaks: 1. Size mods for pcs is flattened. Must dnd stink playing larger then human-sized pcs and that isn't a feature, that's a bug. 2. The skill system is okay in 5e, but I dislike tool use. It just seems like...
  3. Lewd Beholder

[Joker] The first trailer has just dropped

suffering from serious joker fatigue so this one will have to sell me hard and it didn't.
  4. Lewd Beholder

My idea for a Firefly revival--just pretend it never got canceled.

you replace the entire cast of firefly with the cast of gotham and it would be amazing. :D
  5. Lewd Beholder

Merged Disney Universe

Please say that spell requires a cool head to cast. Donald generally is a good guy, but he's got a certain temper. Hawkeye vs Robin Hood has a surprising amount of trash talk, until Chewbecca just blows the target away with his bowcaster. :p
  6. Lewd Beholder

Merged Disney Universe

I have it Jareth the Goblin King vs Sorcerer Mickey in a duel through time and space.
  7. Lewd Beholder

Merged Disney Universe

Tony Starks Gummi Ship will be amazing! It will most likely have real Gummi bears as crew. :p
  8. Lewd Beholder

Into the Badlands - Final Episodes

yup loved the fight between Bajie and Pilgrim's minion.
  9. Lewd Beholder

Merged Disney Universe

1. adding this in https://breadthofpopsanity.blogspot.com/2017/03/princess-force-or-what-happens-when-im.html Princess Force, a new superhero team. :D and 2. Deadpool considers himself a disney princess. (definately nsfw)
  10. Lewd Beholder

Merged Disney Universe

but man, the property damage when the toon town mafia tries to lean on her for her client to take a dive. (seriously liking the idea of Jen/Shulkie in a trenchcoat and a fedora though and she already breaks the fourth wall for her narrating). "I could tell this would be no ordinary case. A...
  11. Lewd Beholder

Merged Disney Universe

She Hulk sets up her Law firm in Toon Town, and immediately regrets it.
  12. Lewd Beholder

Merged Disney Universe

"oh well, I guess I'm going to have to live with controlling share of your company. See you next shareholder meeting. :)"
  13. Lewd Beholder

Merged Disney Universe

Yeah I really want Disney Ultimate Alliance. begins as a pulp type adventure with the classic character. -stargate like.- portals - but more roughly defined. core characters 1. Mickey - leader class - gives bonuses - has shotgun - has Pluto as part of his move set. - rule 63 equivalent -...
  14. Lewd Beholder

Merged Disney Universe

Disney now has Marvel Muppets National Geographic Pixar Star Wars plus whatever they got from the merger with fox on top of their normal brands. Now how does it cross over for our amusement? :)
  15. Lewd Beholder

[Let's Read] The Complete Books of Demihumans and Humanoids

They also had those glowy rocks in FR Dwarves Deep that they siphoned for magic items.
Top Bottom