• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Lewd Beholder

1. Lewd Beholder

[Spider Man Media] Why does J. Jonah Jameson hate Spider-Man?

and part of me thinks if JJJ was in this continuity, he would be giving a ton of scathing commentary towards people who wouldn't be caught dead marching in civil rights marches.
  2. Lewd Beholder

[MCU] Rumor Thread: It was the dawning of the 4th Phase [Contains Endgame Spoilers]

Man part of me wants to replace Star Lord with Gonzo the Great, namely to see if anybody notices. :p
  3. Lewd Beholder

I have seriously enjoyed your review on Nyambe. :) A while back, I did a rough draft of Africa...

I have seriously enjoyed your review on Nyambe. :) A while back, I did a rough draft of Africa for my own rpg. I love to have it looked over to get your two cents and to reduce any issues that may have cropped up in it. Would you be interested in viewing? :)
  4. Lewd Beholder

Gamifying the Moon Mission

On July 20, we had the first Man on the Moon. So my plot idea is gamifying the moon landing. How do you make it your own and what system do you use? Go Nuts. :)
  5. Lewd Beholder

[Spider Man Media] Why does J. Jonah Jameson hate Spider-Man?

I think also JJJ is the sort of guy that recharges by arguing with people. I remember this comic where he was in the hospital and really hurt, spiderman came in so they could argue, and it ended with spiderman swinging away saying "he needed that" and JJJ saying in his bed saying "I needed...
  6. Lewd Beholder

This generation's cartoon.

There are three that laid the groundwork for quality Batman: TAS Disney's Gargoyles Reboot. Each brought in ideas and concepts that all future cartoons would be measured by.
  7. Lewd Beholder

Disney all-in on Star Wars a mistake?

They killed off the entire family from caravan of courage in about the first 10 minutes of the battle of endor.
  8. Lewd Beholder

The battle for endor was incredibly dark where they killed off most of the past protagonists and had a descent action scene in the third act. Ewoks are cute little death machines that are more akin to little bears with great ambushing and trapmaking skills that eat people. Never understood the...
  9. Lewd Beholder

Lupin The III Movie Trailer!

Did a Lupin III marathon over the last few years. Bring it on. :) (with an encore performance where the gang hits Scrooge McDuck's Bank vault) :p ****************************************** If it makes you feel any better Zenigata will catch every single criminal that isn't connected to...
  10. Lewd Beholder

You know, you've given me some thought and we could easily go another way that would be equally as plausible. numbered star wars need to be treated as avenger level movies. beforehand you do small, relatively cheap movies setting up characters and setting the stakes so that episode 7 means...
  11. Lewd Beholder

I stand by the big three mistakes are. 1. have a complete plan before you start for the sequal trilogy. 2. Film your three movies simultaneously so we don't have cast die off between movies. It worked for lord of the rings. 3. If you must move up from a christmas release for star wars to...
  12. Lewd Beholder

[MCU] Spider-man: Far from home (I has seen it) (Spoilers)

It felt like National Lampoon's Spidey vacation vs The Office and I loved. Mysterio made a great Stephen Cordell.
  13. Lewd Beholder

Your favorite minor characters

The Goose? from Agent Carter season 2. Even Jarvis needed a nemesis. :D
  14. Lewd Beholder

Batman: The Animated Series- Worst Villains

I understand completely. I got bored once and swapped out batman for wonder woman and mixed in the lovecraftean mythos as a brainstorm and came up with this. https://breadthofpopsanity.blogspot.com/2015/09/what-if-wonder-woman-was-gothams.html
  15. Lewd Beholder

Batman: The Animated Series- Worst Villains

Plus it's so easy to give him henchmen that give people five night at freddy flashbacks. :D (BTW Captain Clown needed to be more then a one shot villain).
Top Bottom