• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Liberator

1. Liberator

[Netflix] Stranger Things 3 Episodes 1-2-3 (Spoiler Thread)

The scene with the boys trying to figure out what they did wrong with their girlfriends...man...been there done that. That age is so hard for kids trying to navigate relationships. My son is 12 and I see him going through the same thing. The 'reveal' scene for the science teacher with the...
  2. Liberator

[Netflix] Stranger Things 3 Episodes 1-2-3 (Spoiler Thread)

So....the reporter 'Bruce' who is really the lead asshole of the group is Jake Bussey, Gary Bussey's son. The casting is once again, almost flawless. I think by the end of the show I'll be tired of the 80's references but not yet. And I won't ever hear the song 'American Pie' quite the same...
  3. Liberator

2019 NBA playoffs

Danny Green signs with the Lakers. Kawhi Leonard signs with the Clippers....and then shit got crazy when they traded for Paul George. The Clippers are sending Oklahoma City their unprotected 2022, 2024 and 2026 picks, their unprotected 2021 and protected 2023 first-round picks via Miami, and...
  4. Liberator

ENnies 2019 Nominations

Should I be turning in my Gamer Card if I've heard of almost none of those products? Maybe 'none' is a bit much- but I recognize the stuff from Pelgrane, Chaosium, Cubicle7 and Kobold Press...but the remainder I haven't the foggiest.
  5. Liberator

5E: Don't Backgrounds diminish Classes?

I like them. I think it helps new players with fleshing out their characters. Now, the old 1st Edition had the secondary skills table in the DMG that ....kind of...did this too if you wanted. There was never any real mechanics behind it though.
  6. Liberator

[5e] the Snorks campaign

Aw man....this made me remember a puzzle I had as a kid of the Snorks. I loved that puzzle. I think I put it together and took it apart at least a dozen times.
  7. Liberator

2019 NBA playoffs

I don't think the Knicks will be any good as long as he is the owner. Nobody wants to play for him. At least with the Timberwolves we can say that Glen Taylor treats his players well when they do come here. It's just NOBODY wants to play in Minnesota when they can play anywhere else with a...
  8. Liberator

2019 NBA playoffs

HOLY FREE AGENCY BATMAN! Looks at all the guys the Timberwolves signed......still looking....looking....oh...oh that's right....nevermind.
  9. Liberator

2019 NBA playoffs

Congrats to Giannis on the MVP award! So...in Wisconsin you have: Aaron Rodgers- MVP in NFL Christian Yelich- MVP in MLB Giannis- MVP in the NBA That's quite something.
  10. Liberator

[Baseball, Ray] Welcome to the 2019 Season!

Brilliant. These baseball games are getting in the way of the haunted house!
  11. Liberator

Doesn't seem to be bothering the NHL and we'll see what happens with the NFL. I think MLB's concerns could be addressed with a really nice, modern, fully Nevada tax payer funded, baseball stadium AND perhaps...a cut of gambling revenue.
  12. Liberator

Just move them to Vegas?
  13. Liberator

MLB gives the Tampa Bay Rays approval to play half season in Montreal, and half season in Tampa. What a horrible idea. By..well..everyone involved. If you're at the point where you want/need to play half your season in a different country/city...than just be honest and say you want to move...
  14. Liberator

17 innings, 5 hours and change...and the Twins manage to screw up less than the Red Sox to win the game. Martinez goes 0 for 8 with 5K. Sano goes 0 for 7 with 5K. Max Kepler is the hero going 3 for 5 off of the bench, with a home run and 3 rbi. He tied the game twice, and won it in the bottom...
  15. Liberator

(5e) Acquisitions Inc. Announces a new DnD Book

I hadn't thought to purchase this as I have watched all of maybe 5 minutes of the streaming show and never read the webcomic...but now you guys have me intrigued.
Top Bottom