• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Loki Dodges-Their-Claws

1. L

Dragon Age Inquision Actual Play Thread HERE

Afraid that thought doesn't fly if you're playing a human. Oh, well. I'm very fond of Dorian - he has such a wonderful turn of phrase when he's being sarcastic (or trying to cover up fear.) Thinking of his "Sorry, archdemons crush things, can't be helped" bit in your first conversation with...
  2. L

Probably because the first thing he/she saw was the Divine hovering in midair (which so far isn't possible with standard magic), and with that attention-grabbing outfit she was wearing, the future Herald/Inquisitor may not have even noticed the BBEG and his minions at first. Then it's...
  3. L

Dragon Age Inquisition: Any advice?

In one playthrough at some point I somehow got a Lifeward amulet (+500). I have no clue where I got it, but I think it may've been from the Cult of Andraste in mid-game.
  4. L

Yep, the section with the 'big ugly feck' appearing at Haven is just before the end of Act One, you could say. Anyone else having glitches with the voices during cut scenes? Sometimes it sounds like two or more tracks are trying to play at once, which is really confusing, especially when I'm...
  5. L

That's where the teeny-tiny print problem comes in - it's too damn small to read easily when you're sitting at a normal distance, but instantly becomes a completely illegible blur if you move any closer to the screen. I'm having to use Guide Dang It when planning my spell/skill choices...
  6. L

Playing the older Dragon Age Games before Dragon Age: Inquisition

Or at least in getting the full benefit of the Shale material. I loved that they included a full set of Shale / whoever banter - made it clear that the golem was intended to be a full party member. [In dire tones] "I shall remember this when the birds come."
  7. L

I've heard that you can get Celine and Briala back together but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. I did the Winter Palace mission last night but somehow managed to miss the 'framing Gaspard' bit in my mad running about trying to find all the clues and all the loot while not letting my...
  8. L

Zevran / Wynne have some of the funniest banter, especially when she's chiding him about his life as an assassin and the conversation keeps veering off into a discussion about her bosom.
  9. L

Probably says something that nobody's after the Inquisition's Big Chair O' Power. My Inquisitor never really wanted the job, but does the best he can. I guess it's the old 'anyone who's crazy enough to want the job shouldn't have it.' Big Chairs O' Power seem to do weird shit to some people...
  10. L

OOC Rage Across the City of Churches.

Sorry guys. Three words: Dragon Age: Inquisition. :cool: :o
  11. L

IC Rage Across the City of Churches.

Tracks dropped his rabbits and growled at the sight, casting an anxious glance at Jake. He was no Theurge and this looked like spirits.
  12. L

If you try melee with the High Dragon, watch the back end - you will get tailslapped or kicked. I don't recall getting hit with a wing so much.
  13. L

Sometimes the physics engine seems weird. I was trying to close a rift in a ruin someplace when I tried for a jump shot and either bounced off a rock or got tagged by something big (or both) - next thing I knew, the Inquisitor was standing on top of the one of the remaining pillar-and-roof...
  14. L

Red Jenny satchels - one on the docks, one under a table in the cafe (which may be the one you're having trouble finding) and the third is on the second level (use the quest directory thingie to find it; the green light may not work but you'd at least get pointed in the right direction). I...
Top Bottom