• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Malckuss

1. Malckuss

Pathfinder second edition..i have it !

Apologies for the double post. This is solved by class DC and your spellcasting proficiency modifier at certain stages, very similar to fighters getting better at melee. EDIT: Ninja'd by Dr. Tran!
  2. Malckuss

Might be you would want to either main class Wizard and take the Sorcerer Dedication, or take main class Sorcerer and take Wizard Dedication. It really depends on whether you want more to be a prepared or spontaneous caster and prefer bonds and familiars over focus spells.
  3. Malckuss

Eclipse Phase 2nd Edition PDF out to backers - TODAY!

Thank you for the mechanical preview, Adam!
  4. Malckuss

Thank you for the information!
  5. Malckuss

In the playlist, a weapon focused Monk didn't have any options to use their weaponry with stances. I know the monk weaponry feat works with other monk feats, but in the playlist they couldn't be used with specified attacks. Are there more options for weapon focused monks now? EDIT: Thanks for...
  6. Malckuss

Aberrant 2nd Edition (Comic / Kickstarter is Successful)

I would expect quantum entanglement to provide effects similar to telepathy. Similarly, I would assume gross manipulation, without fine control, on similar effects. It's the difference of Wanda Maximov's and Franklin Richard's reality/probability manipulation
  7. Malckuss

In my head Canon, Mumen Rider becomes Samurai Flamenco.
  8. Malckuss

I'm not surprised I failed to recall the Max-Out rules 100% as I'm at work. My notebook is setting on my couch at home.
  9. Malckuss

I hate to break it to you, but Taint was very much tied to both of those subsystems. Ones on a Maxing-Out roll garnered you 1 temporary Taint per die, and botching made it worse. It was the most common way to garner Taint during play. You could buy Tainted powers both at character generation and...
  10. Malckuss

Shadowrun Sixth Edition?

Looks like I so my need to embrace Hack the Planet or just use Cortex Prime to do Shadowrun. Maybe 7E will be the one. Only need to wait 4 years.
  11. Malckuss

BESM 4th Edition Announced

Yeah, I would prefer BESM Light or 4thRight/Fourthright or something witty as opposed to tacky. None of my crew would even look at Panty Explosion until the name change. They thought it was a hentai game involving Japanese school girls no matter what I said.
  12. Malckuss

Stoopid auto-co-wreckt.
  13. Malckuss

Actually, Kai Tave opened right up with questions raised in this thread and was directed to email Dyskami Publishing by Japanime.
  14. Malckuss

What Games Should Ditch Their House Systems

Earthdawn is far more nuanced than D&D. Its classes aren't exclusive. Adepts can buy talents from any other discipline and, in fact, could buy into another discipline if they purchased the correct talents. The 'levels are more closely akin to the way power levels are tracked in M&M; you could...
  15. Malckuss

What Games Should Ditch Their House Systems

I was referring to the matter that Earthdawn has dice step mechanics, and so does Cortex. Neither game feels like D&D, either, nor should they. Earthdawn may be fantasy, but it is far away from anything D&D. Earthdawn was the first game to give you an actual reason for going dungeon delving.
Top Bottom