Recent content by Malcolm_Merlyn

1. M

[Prowlers and Paragons 2e] Did we forget about Sean Patrick Fannon?

they kickked him but he is still working for them. : https://www.pegforum.com/forum/main-forum/9095-savage-rifts%C2%AE-changes-in-duties
  2. M

[Prowlers and Paragons 2e] Did we forget about Sean Patrick Fannon?

I pondered a lot about this and I have made a few searches here and there. I decided to break my relationship with SPF and Len Pimentel and to cancel my pledge to this project. I will delete all my posts about this project and move forward.
  3. M

CROWD-FUNDING SPOTLIGHT Vol. 3 - Role-Playing Games & Related Projects

I pondered a lot about this and I have made a few searches here and there. I decided to break my relationship with SPF and Len Pimentel and to cancel my pledge to this project. I will delete all my posts about this project and move forward.
  4. M

who should choose the game to play ? The GM or the players ?

"Hey. I want to run this game with this system. Are you folks okay with this and if not, what can we do as an alternative?" Your idea is nice. Usually I say something more like "Hey. I want to run this game with this system. Are you folks okay with this ?"
  5. M

who should choose the game to play ? The GM or the players ?

Hello people, I am in the process of rethinking my "role and duty" as a GM in my gaming group. The process was initiated by a reflection on the superhero rpg I should use for an upcoming but distant super campaign. In a gaming group, who should choose the game to play ? The GM or the players ?
  6. M

best way to read PDF on a tablet

I used Moonreader pro too, for my PDF library, it crashed a lot, I have asked for a refund. At this time I hesitate a lot between Adobe Reader, Ebookdroid and Xodo.
  7. M

Do the files uploaded on Google Books takes Google Drive space ?
  8. M

Indecision issues

I could need a new player but you are far from France ^^. Anyway, I am doing a GM break for a month and I have not decided yet if I will go on on this campaign.
  9. M

Indecision issues

Well, yesterday, out of nothing, while my ToA group was discussing on Hangout, my girldriend pissed off by the discussion about rules announced she quit the campaign. I was utterly devastated by the news because since I have begun running ToA in january 2018, there have been a lot of issues...
  10. M

can you be more precise ? :)
  11. M

[Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition] Have we had a thread?

Never GMed Savage Worlds but I have read SWADE and I do like the changes I read comparing to Deluxe Explorer Edition
Top Bottom