Recent content by Manitou

1. M

[Spoilers] The Flash - Season 5 - Episode 22 - "Legacy"

Arrow is getting a short (10 episode) 8th season somehow{but that is it's last season}.
  2. M

We should just be losing "VIbe" while keeping Cisco the genius. I loath that particular subplot, it came out of no where IMO, and is stupid.
  3. M

The Dark is Rising

Haven't read these books. The quote literally says 5 shall return, not one. So you have that backwards. One will die(going on alone). But thats definitely people.
  4. M

Edgy Character Background Generator

Just using all the 100 results: The DM seduced my imaginary friends, and now I'm Batman!
  5. M

Critical Role Campaign 2 - D&D, nerdy-ass voice actors and Wild(mount) Times

Don't think so? Can't be a perma-death anyway, the internet isn't going nuts.
  6. M

Have we heard the term "orphanmaker" before?
  7. M

Well, I wanted them to mirror blast Cicada two, and then hit coma girl with 10x's-100x's the normal dose of cure. Or just mirror blast Thawne just before/as Flash released him.
  8. M

The Bear ties into Stephen Colberts old conservative pundit persona{who put bears on notice and hated bears}. Which is why it's there.
  9. M

[Let’s Read] Volo’s Guide to Monsters

So, AFAIK the Lords of Madness book for 3.5 had a section of Mind Flayers, it mentions emotion broadcasting stones which usually broadcast negative emotions like despair, that the Flayers view as a pleasant background ambiance. Like artwork hanging on the wall, or music playing in the...
  10. M

[Spoilers] Arrow - Season 7 - Episode 22 - "You Have Saved This City"

Oh yeah, cant' believe I didn't get that. Huh.... I do kinda want Barry to die, and to have Wally step up as Flash, but I don't think that will happen{if done well, it could be a really cool moment}.
  11. M

Uh, it's regular bear though, so not likely trinket. Though, the HOney Heist games have introduced some other bears.....
  12. M

Right before then when everyone beat him up. He did run away, but I think we all knew that would happen{he WAS noted as leading an army of shadow demons during the crisis}.
  13. M

[Spoilers] Arrow - Season 7 - Episode 22 - "You Have Saved This City"

I am assuming that will be a call back. Well, cuz I am assuming Supergirl isn't going to be killed off in this Crisis, though they could and then just have a reset so she's alive and never died. Or is alive but remember dying do to shinnanigans.
  14. M

Linky to the red nose/colvert cross over page. From said page: From the choice-donation page: His potention Companions: -His character's mother. -A sentient jacket. -A bee. -An adolescent adventurer in training. His Potential Villains: -A succubus that seeks to make the hero her leashed sub...
  15. M

[5E: Unearthed Arcana] Revised Artificer

Well, how much combat happens at 300 feet, usually it's much closer, so it will be much more useful, at the closer ranges. You could also just cast a spell through it, instead(can't do it at will, like a regular familiar but it's still useful). And since it's an inteligence save, the types of...
Top Bottom