• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Master Planner

1. M

CofD: Sir Knight Joins in on Hunter: the Vigil (In-Character Let's Read)

I trust the BCE they seem like a decent group of people who actually makes sure their targets are guilty of a crime. You can't police a group of people without cooperating with them and I think it prevents any resentment that can interfere with stopping the really evil people. I don't trust the...
  2. M

Ahl al-Jabal: Seem like reasonable people. Ammit: I don't know enough to judge them. Fascinating I wonder how much evil is caused by this taint.
  3. M

[CofD] Sir Night Compiles Night Horrors: The Unbidden (In-Character Let's Read)

From: jamescalloway@gmail.com To: Sir Knight Subject: Help I have a few theories on what could help your vaccine. I'll forward it now for further examination and update me if there's any new information on the strain.
  4. M

From: jamescalloway@gmail.com To: Group Subject: Vaccine Sir Knight is it possible that I could help synthesize your vaccine. I have a degree in medicine and I think I can help speed up the process. Just send in some of the specs and I will help with eradicating this disease.
  5. M

From: jamescalloway@gmail.com To: Group Subject: Yikes I don't mean to offend but Philadelphia seems to be something of a trainwreck.
  6. M

From: jamescalloway@gmail.com To: Group Subject: Fascinating I would love to trade notes with the Lenape. Especially their formulas. Just thinking about it makes me dream of the possibilities they hold for human advancement.
  7. M

I'm only trying to elevate the human race to a higher state of being through alchemy and unlike some of my fellow alchemists I only harvest Promethans who are committing awful acts or are completely mindless.
  8. M

To: Group From: jamescalloway@gmail.com Question do I have to worry about Hunters barging in and burning me alive for my research? Since I do practice in art some would call "evil".
  9. M

From:jamescalloway@gmail.com To: Group Why do people always touch the dangerous artifact which screws you over. I can understand why normal people do it since they don't know the dangers but why do the supernatural hold these artifacts with a death grip while being stabbed by it.
  10. M

From: jamescalloway@gmail.com To: Group Subject: Welcome Back Welcome Back Night. Nice to hear from you again.
  11. M

From:jamescalloway@gmail.com To: Group Does the contagion have anything to do with prometheans since they are also capable of changing the environment in extreme ways. If the New Beth contagion is really as bad as you say it is. I suppose something needs to be done about it but how do we know...
  12. M

From:JamesCalloway@gmail.com To: Group So guys what's your thoughts on the contagion since I'm slightly reluctant to trust Mr. I Worship The Embodiments Of Tyranny here.
  13. M

(OOC: Sorry that I didn't reply earlier. I am just busy but I should have time soon.)
  14. M

Just putting it out there. Whenever I watch a movie about time travel I feel like my brain explodes trying to make sense of it (Only exceptions being terminator 1 and 2).
Top Bottom