Recent content by MDM999

1. M

[Where I Watch] Avatar: The Last Airbender - Firebend With Me

I missed the end of the thread... stupid wedding... stupid honeymoon... actually they were both fun I just wish I could have read the thread during the honeymoon. I must say it was some fun reading. Thank you Dawgstar.
  2. M

ok threats aren't working pleading just failed here is a very small sample of possible reward for posts It's too bad that page with pictures of her fighting Rock Lee wouldn't load...
  3. M

I think I might have to help you with that. :D
  4. M

From Rifftrax forums this is how the guy who asked them to do it asked! That phrase is going into my quote book of ways to describe the ruining of good things by bad people
  5. M

Nick Mag the Magazine by Nickelodeon they did this during the break between Book 2 and Book 3 as a way to boost magazine sales, maintain interest in the series and lastly expand the series viewership among the normal nickelodeon audience. Yeah so in other words lets be jerks to everyone. Oh...
  6. M

ok one last little bit All spoiler blocks posted by me in the past few posts are safe but huge.
  7. M

two of them are the third *shudder* the third one is chibi involving the Gaang and Ozai's Angels+Zuko in a gym class volleyball game reffed by Avatar Kyoshi... so yeah that on is not canon the other two are kind of superfluous but they are canon and give a little insight so...
  8. M

And then to quote Wat, "we will fong him"
  9. M

I think she was being insulting. The term younger inherently implies younger but the term little can be used as a way of demeaning another sibling especially if they are older as at that point instead of just being a substitute for younger it is a way of implying inferiority. My older sister...
  10. M

here I'm generous this is the important one The other three are less important but I will post them if asked.
  11. M

I know but the style is somewhat similar which is partly why she initially refused to watch it.
  12. M

So I about a month ago while I was home from college for the weekend I finally convinced my fiancee who claims that she hates anime(the majority of her exposure to anime are the ones like DBZ) to watch just one episode with me and if she didn't like it I would never bother her about it again...
  13. M

I heard how bad the movie was and so didn't go but after seeing the bee swat firebending I might have to in order to mock it. Think about it in that Avatar Universe Sokka always wins since as the firebender is going through the eight step process to bend Sokka hits them over the head with his club.
  14. M

Ozai: Your mother did viscous treasonous things that night. She knew the consequences and accepted them. For her treason she was banished. Zuko: So she's alive. Ozai: Perhaps. Now I realize that banishment is far too merciful a penalty for treason your penalty will be far steeper. So...
Top Bottom