• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Mengtzu

1. Mengtzu

[Warhammer AoS] Warcry: Sixteen Warbands want glory, one wants bottles

I'm really enjoying Cypher Lords, though I'm not very good at them yet. They have two things going for them: 1. Tricksy mobility, with decent base movement and teleport/flight from abilities 2. High crit damage glass cannon play I can't really do both at once 😂 I only managed to beat...
  2. Mengtzu

[Granblue Fantasy] General Discussion Thread

PM me your gbf id and I'll get him to do it :)
  3. Mengtzu

There's RPGnetters in Grand Bell, message FinalWarrior for an invite. We're pretty casual but usually *someone* will get stuck into Guild Wars and earn you a few badges.
  4. Mengtzu

[Shadespire] Casual/Newbie friendly discussion thread

Death really only has Flesh Eater Courts unrepresented, Destruction is missing Bonesplitterz and some big ogre dudes (a mounted faction?). They can flesh them out by double dipping (Order with 3x Stormcast, Chaos with 2x Khorne) but to some extent it reflects the number of factions in the Grand...
  5. Mengtzu

[40k Game Megathread] - Plastic Sisters: Now, Or Sooner

I put her together and marvelled how tiny she is. I don't think she's unusually small, it's just I have a lot of Primaris and Stormcast.
  6. Mengtzu

[Shadespire] Casual/Newbie friendly discussion thread

Good luck, hope it takes! For your question above, I think it's Mologg (easiest) --> Magore's --> Most other people --> Gitz, Eyes or something like that 😅 It's probably hard to separate ease of use from deck building and in particular selection of objectives. The more straightforwardly...
  7. Mengtzu

[Kill Team/40K] Megathread 1: Good Doggo Aximillion vs the Forces of Eww

The new core set is up for preorder on Saturday. As discussed above I don't think it's good for existing players, but the more I think about it the more I agree with people saying it's a good intro set. Good but not overwhelming shooting team with an overwatch trick but low toughness and save...
  8. Mengtzu

You got Michael and three Ixabas, you could go all in on fire if you have access to Agni. Shiva might go up your priority list then.
  9. Mengtzu

Grats! Now you can spend a year praying with the rest of us for his summer costume :)
  10. Mengtzu

[Warhammer AoS] Warcry: Sixteen Warbands want glory, one wants bottles

Yeah Ironjawz Brutes are a good warband in a box but Bonesplitterz seem more like a full roster
  11. Mengtzu

Alternatives to Necromunda?

Games Workshop has two skirmish games significantly more streamlined than Necromunda, and I'm a big fan of both. Kill Team is a game where 3 (super elite) to 20 (super horde) 40K models play in a skirmish ruleset. The stats are the same as 8E 40K so the basic rolling engine is the same...
  12. Mengtzu

[Kill Team/40K] Megathread 1: Good Doggo Aximillion vs the Forces of Eww

She looks amazing! She has a hell of a career of standing on objectives and incinerating people ahead of her.
  13. Mengtzu

She is an absolute beast but needs a decent grid to work with, it's true
  14. Mengtzu

Consider Kubira (Kumbhira?), since you won't be able to get her next year. She's extremely strong, though not as crazy as Sheep or Monkey due to their FLBs. For my part I'm at 250 rolls but considering waiting to double spark either side of New Year's for Rat and whatever insanely broken thing...
  15. Mengtzu

Birthday: Warhammer Underworlds vs Warcry or...? Help!

I would suggest Warcry over Underworlds if you're planning on supplying most of the stuff yourself. Underworlds you'll have plenty of warbands to share around but they'll all be competing for cards. For Warcry each warband is good to go, so if your friends are happy to play what you want to...
Top Bottom