• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Monkey-x

1. Monkey-x

How does D&D 5e handle crafting?

I’d really love to se some monster hunter parts gathering for crafting g rules for 5e. I’ve considered doing them myself but it’s a little daunting.
  2. Monkey-x

How does one go about self-publishing an RPG?

Also find someone that can do a good layout job, enough to make it look like effort has been put in and it’s not just a pdf of a docx file.
  3. Monkey-x

Did you know that THIS game is based on the rules/SRD of THAT game?

Ahh must have been a WFB offshoot. I didn’t know this until a few years ago and brought Dredd the year it came out.
  4. Monkey-x

Did you know that THIS game is based on the rules/SRD of THAT game?

Games Workshops Judge Dredd game uses Warhammer as it’s framework.
  5. Monkey-x

Cyberpunk RED discussion thread - latest OFFICIAL news (including release date)

BTM reduces damage. A high BTM can reduce any range taken by up to 5 points.
  6. Monkey-x

Pulp Sci fi 5e kickstarters.

You wait ages for some pulp Sci fi rules to be 5e-an-ized and two come along at once. The only thing to do is back both. First is Amazing Adventures 5e from Troll Lord Games https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/676918054/amazing-adventures-5e-rpg And the next is the 5e conversion of Rocket Age...
  7. Monkey-x

[ST:A] Need a scenario for Deep Space 9

My first thought is malfunctioning holodecks. Kira and worf in one, Bashir and Garak in another. Some black market dohicky Quark buys causes them to fail and he is brought in when the other complain over minor faults. As well as keeping themselves safe there could be other patrons in danger too.
  8. Monkey-x

Sea of Thieves game from Mongoose

The forum for it says a preview will be on mongooses site soon
  9. Monkey-x

[5E] Mapping a Beholder's 150 foot Antimagic Cone

And that’s what I get for not just looking in the book. The beholders Ray is as wide as it is long. 150ft and a 45 degree cone exactly as @vitruvian said.
  10. Monkey-x

Thought this seemed narrow. I’d say 45 degrees too for ease of play.
  11. Monkey-x

30 squares long and six squares wide at the end. Draw that as cm then grab a protractor. That should give you the angle.
  12. Monkey-x

Weird plant monsters for 5e

My 2nd Ruins and Adventures sidetrek, Aldair’s Arboretum has 4 plant monsters in it. https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/267965/Ruins--Adventures-2-Aldairs-Arboretum-5e?term=Aldair
  13. Monkey-x

Ruins & Adventure 3: The Sanctuary. Short sidetrek adventures for B/X Essentials, 5e and WOIN.

The third of the Ruins & Adventures series, The Sanctuary is available now at RPGNow. Each one is ideal for dropping into campaigns when PCs wander off track. https://www.rpgnow.com/browse/pub/2938/Mesozoic-Press/subcategory/31788/Ruins--Adventures
  14. Monkey-x

Dragon Fist. What happened to it?

Thought that was what had happened. I surprised it didn’t surface as a true20 book a few year ago.
  15. Monkey-x

Dragon Fist. What happened to it?

Inspired by another thread, what actually happened to Dragon fist? I luckily have a copy I printed out from the TSR website but did anything happen with it afterwards?
Top Bottom