• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Mr. R

1. M

Each Magic Item is a Unique Example of its Type

I would use this myself. A further example would be an +1 Ax of Speed, that gives you an extra attack after everyone has gone. or +1 Ax of Returning, throw it and it comes back to you!
  2. M

🎨 Creative My Conversions

She's the team's strong person So if Snow Leopard had little info, what I said above is basically the description given in the book. Basically she's a variation of the amnesiac NPC, not because she's lost her memories, but because there is nothing. So people, she's a blank slate. Add what...
  3. M

He's a cold, cold man What I wrote is about the extant that they describe him in the book. There is a decent character in here but ...... At best he's described as a venal womanizer. He's wealthy and after many years, still has no idea what he wants to do with his life. He does like his...
  4. M

How has Champions/HERO Changed over the Years

It did, but thank you for answering further!
  5. M

I bought a couple of villain books and did some conversions for fun, and have read the online rules set (to get an idea for conversions) but have never played it.
  6. M

Taraqual gave his ideas, but what did you find wrong with the M&M damage system / effect system?
  7. M

She's fast, really fast This is the only member who has a decent backstory. She's of Indian (like India) descent and wants to study biology, but father insists on something more money oriented, like engineering. So she plays a game with her father about her courses. Then she is sucked into...
  8. M

We come to the last offering in the book, a group of super thieves who call themselves the Pride. A bit about their backstory, they are all students at Univ. of Winnipeg in the biology department. Three students and their professor go out on a field trip and meet a ... spirit shaman, who...
  9. M

He sounds sane, but..... The Last Member of the Deadly Dozen and the one most likely to lead to the destruction of the team. Personality wise, this guy is scary. Over his long life he has come to the conclusion that "WAR is GOOD". Technology moves ahead when war happens. Yes massive...
  10. M

He's a good ole boy... A while ago I did conversions from Century Station, and noted that some of the villains were almost working class in their attitude. Its a job. A well paying job, with some nice benefits, but still just a job. That is almost my feeling with Telefist here. He comes...
  11. M

He's a jerk with a suit... Battlesuit heroes tend to be very powerful due to the point break on the equipment. And Red Tempest is no exception. Add the fact that he was built on 750 pts rather than 500 pts in GURPS and you get a very powerful character. Red Tempest is basically the reason...
  12. M

He's a Russian operative threatening USA democracy I find it a bit ironic to find a super villain who is mirroring the current political unrest in the USA. But it fits. Russia would send a meta operative to destabilize the USA and so we get Professor Possessor. One thing I like about...
  13. M

The queen bee of the Deadly Dozen I mentioned that the female villains in this book are on the whole satisfactory, .... except this one. I like the idea of a woman leading a villain team, and that she has an over arcing plan and that she keep a check on her team to keep them from going mad...
  14. M

First the team's speedster. He is Blaze 2 because I had made another Blaze earlier as part of Seawolf's Get. I guess it is a classic idea. So Electra goes for personalities as well as powers. She wants villains who can work together. Blaze is an example of this. He's not evil, just...
Top Bottom