Recent content by Mr The Geoff

1. Mr The Geoff

OOC Pathfinder: Bound for the Monkey Islands

Knowing we all operate in different time zones asnd I'm the one that's signed off long term sick from work right now which is why I can post near 24/7 I am waiting for the others to have a chance of weighing in on my "let's sneak past" plan before I enact it.
  2. Mr The Geoff

IC Pathfinder: Bound for the Monkey Islands

Tidesage Cloudbreeze Illara shades her eyes with her hood and focuses on the captives, trying to discern if any of the humans or lizardfolk are former members of her crew. She beckons over the others and speaks in a low voice. "Unless any of you can see our shipmates in there I say we just...
  3. Mr The Geoff

Yeah sorry the metagamer in me saw "plot hook" coming off of that but the character really isn't interested right now.
  4. Mr The Geoff

If anyone's that interested in what the deal is with that village we can always come back when we have a ship.
  5. Mr The Geoff

Just to make it perfectly clear Illara isn't trying to trick the Lizardmen into letting them sneak round the back of the village. She truly 100% legit is trying to get them as far from the coastline as possible. There's a bunch of murderous pirates out there who by now will have realised that...
  6. Mr The Geoff

Tomorrow I can make the job way easier for up to 3 people doing the pulling, but today I have my "i'm on a boat" spells prepared.
  7. Mr The Geoff

Yeah Granuaile's a good navigator too and a way better tracker (druids don't get the track feat at all) but if we reverse the roles Illara makes an absolutely useless draught animal
  8. Mr The Geoff

Ok those navigation rolls are ridiculously high but navigating boats is what a tidesage does, just this boat is apparently on runners. Though with rolls like that I wouldn't be surprised if we find a canal and a set of lock gates to take us inland
  9. Mr The Geoff

Tidesage Cloudbreeze "Whatever you say, Granuaile, just give me a moment before we go to connect with the deeps and I'll be right on that" Illara lays her pack down on her beach, unties her rope belt and leaves her pouch alongside it then, wearing only her robe and carrying only her staff, she...
  10. Mr The Geoff

Tidesage Cloudbreeze glances warily back at the horizon from whence they had come while she weighs up her options. "Probably for the best that we don't stay here. I don't fancy staying put and finding out the Hammerhead saw which way we went and Jagson decided to come looking for the paychest...
  11. Mr The Geoff

Just a quick reminder that Tidesage Cloudbreeze's pronouns are She/Her.
  12. Mr The Geoff

Tidesage Cloudbreeze Taking a cue from Granuaile's tone of voice, if not her words, Illara casts her eyes over the contents of the boat. "If yer trying to trade with em, give em the ale and the fresh water. We've got a long road ahead and that's the heaviest besides the treasure, so it'll be...
  13. Mr The Geoff

Note (as much so I can remember as anything else): Next time Illara prepares spells she's going to swap out alter winds, damp powder and hydraulic push for cloak of shade, endure elements and nature's paths.
  14. Mr The Geoff

In that at least we are of like mind.
  15. Mr The Geoff

Tidesage Cloudbreeze After spending the Gods alone know how long up to her knees in water and baling like a woman possessed Illara resembles more a drowned bilge rat than she does a proud, old and wise Tidesage. As the weather clears her soaked robe dries until a high tide mark of dried salt...
Top Bottom