• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Naed Yar

1. N

OOC Family, Fear, and Firearms: A Heavy Gear Story

Sorry for the delay. I blame house-buying.
  2. N

IC Family, Fear, and Firearms: A Heavy Gear Story

The two Rover pilots keep quiet. One makes an palpable gulp. "Not long," the Jager pilot answers quietly. "Couple seasons at most." "Shut up," the nearly-ejected Hunter pilot hisses. "He hears you. You know that." "...That's one word for it...they call him the Dervish. The others that...
  3. N

Ranger Peters returns your communications once patched through. "Bring in what you can. If you have prisoners," he says with frustration but a professional calm, "we'll extract what information we can. Disarm the gear and have him pilot it. Yank out its comms and use tight-beams to...
  4. N

Always feel free to have PCs react as you feel is appropriate for how you created your character. Then we'll see how the world reacts. I regularly deal in grey (gray?) as opposed to black-and-white much to my parents' chagrin. Bandits, mercenaries, etc. that makes sense for. You saw your...
  5. N

I think it's a valid question. It's actually an issue I wanted to deal with in this game. Our posts may be hours or days apart but the guy drops his LAC maybe a minute at most after your leader is engulfed by a rocket...the metal is still hot. With that said, I can run heat-of-the-moment...
  6. N

In regard to who is in what status, this is correct. Well, military law against other military combatants would dictate taking the surrenderees as POWs. The grey area (i.e. character drama and internal turmoil...even external turmoil) is that Rover gangs are not military combatants, more...
  7. N

And thank you all for your patience with me.
  8. N

The chaos and fury of battle overwhelms both sides' pilots. The Jager pilot shoots a hail of bullets at Crasher and Chaos to no avail as the light shells fail to make an impact on the heavy Heavy Gear. Zorro slashes at the Jager in near-immediate reaction. The Jager dodges out of the way of...
  9. N

Jager shoots at Crasher with +1 ROF. 4 Crasher defense 4, 0 MOS Zorro closes with Jager, 6 attack, armor piercing, 7 Jager, dueling untrained, 6, MOS 1 so fail, 7, dodges! Hunter fires at Crasher, fumble Crasher need not defend Gramps, 5 then 4 Hunter defense, 4, MOS 1, 24 damage, light...
  10. N

He lost the round before. He only lost action so it worked out.
  11. N

I thought it would happen eventually but goodbye Senior Corporal.
  12. N

The squadron leader, Joker, fires at the Jager Rover before him. They continue to dance and land no blows.....until the Jager fires multiple light autocannon shells into the Sabretooth's legs making the Senior Corporal's movements rigid and predictable. He curses and asks, "Prophet damn them!"...
  13. N

Joker, MAC at Jager before him, 4 Jager, 4, MOS 0 Jager, LAC ROF at Joker, 6, +2 Joker 4, MOS 2, (8+2)=20 damage, light, structure, -2 maneuver Zorro, armor piercing stab at Maddog, dueling 6, attack 9 Maddog, dueling 4, MOS of 2 to pierce armor, defense fumble, MOS of 9, 72 damage. overkill...
  14. N

I realize we never gave you a duelist maneuver. You can have one for free. I'd recommend either Pushing the Envelope or Armor Piercing. PtE allows you to act and react as if you're moving at a speed category lower than your own. For example, you move full combat speed. The speed effects...
  15. N

PCs + Joker went down south. Jagers broke east and west. Maddog on east (PCss left) and Razorback on west (PCs' right). Zorro went to the east and Joker to the west. Crasher and Gramps down the middle with Fitter trailing. Hunters popped up from further east & west.
Top Bottom