• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Nerik the Red

1. N

[LTTP] [WIW] Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon (The live-action series)

Yup. (Actually, it looks like the Beluga is interested in where all the humans are running.) Ok, that's wierd, I can see it on my PC, but not my phone... ...and it's vanished from this quote! imgur!:mad: Time for Experimentation! Link
  2. N

(.....Continued from previous post) ADVERT BREAK Dark Mercury brings up her sword to strike, swings it down at Sailor Moon… When Suddenly… The blow is blocked by Tuxedo Mask Sailor Venus! Sailor Venus: “Sailor Moon! Pull yourself together!” Dark Mercury: “The Princess as an opponent, what...
  3. N

The Reign of Dark Mercury continues... 亜美ちゃんが敵のてに… (Act 22 - Ami Becomes an Enemy) Episode Number: 22 Director: Kenzo Maihara Writer: Yasuko Kobayashi Air Date: March 6, 2004 Equivalent Manga Act: N/A (but...) Equivalent Animé Episode: N/A (also but...) (Data taken from wikimoon) No re-cap…...
  4. N

[ESO] One Tamriel is Live, no more faction restrictions

Unfortunately no voice chat on PC (although I think it does have voice chat on the console versions). Me and my friends/relatives tend to use either Discord or Steam chat.
  5. N

[WIreR] E. E. Smith's Lensman series - Comentary, Discussion and a hypothetical modern adaption.

My Mum was a nurse. Also, I messed up the quoting - hopefully fixed now.
  6. N

[ESO] One Tamriel is Live, no more faction restrictions

PvP is restricted to Cyrodil and the Imperial city, Battlegrounds, and dueling. There should be a configuration in your options menu to auto-refuse duels, while Battlegrounds can be easily avoided. I also hate PvP. The only problem is that there is some non-PvP content in Cyrodil and the...
  7. N

[WIreR] E. E. Smith's Lensman series - Comentary, Discussion and a hypothetical modern adaption.

Interesting insight into how Clarrissa's characterisation evolved between the magazine and the book from meerly being aghast to actually unravelling the enemy operation. Thanks again for that. This bit (for reference): Yes, it is rather oddly placed, and rather implies that sexual inequality...
  8. N

Criticism that misses the point

'Massive weapons of destruction that could be deployed in 30 seconds'?! :cool: (I'd quibble about the fact that season one was a year before I was born, but that's beside the point - even the BBC doesn't count them that way).:sneaky:
  9. N

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha General Discussion Thread

I have had similar thoughts... ...there would, however, be implications...
  10. N

Looks like he's gone for something a bit more sophisticated than simple lycanthropy this time... ...but, as you said, Drama! Dark Magical Girls FTW :) Yup, in retrospect, I can see how this has all been building up... ...I knew there was something up with Ami! ...and then everyone was keeping...
  11. N

Hello… Hello… ...is there anyone there? ...Is this thing still on? ...I don’t know if anyone will read this… ...but I fear we’re all done for! Anyway, this was very much a Mako episode. 亜美ちゃんになにをした! (Act 21 - What Did You Do to Ami?) Episode Number: 21 Director: Kenzo Maihara Writer...
  12. N

Non-hostile Beholders, Aboleth and Mind flayers?

Estriss was originally from a Spelljammer adventure, where he hires the PCs to investigate an ancient precursor relic. He later shows un in the Cloakmaster Cycle novels as an ally of the protagonist. Not a bad guy, except for his unfortunate habit of treating kobolds as self-propelled...
  13. N

Non-hostile Beholders, Aboleth and Mind flayers?

Five pages and no mention of Estriss the mind-flayer archaeologist? :unsure: or Beth-Abz the philosophical beholder?
  14. N

We finally reach episode 20… ...I think things are getting a bit rough for our girls... ...and I am still spending too much picture budget on cute cat pics. 陽菜さんは衛の婚約者だったの… (Act 20 - Hina was Mamoru's Fiancee...) Episode Number: 20 Director: Masataka Takamaru Writer: Yasuko Kobayashi Air...
  15. N

Interesting... (thanks for that). Magazine version was published in late '41 to early '42, while the novel version was published a decade later, in '53. And, as you mentioned the next chapter, let's dive in... Chapter 11: Alcon of Thrale (what of what? you ask... read on...) The book confirms...
Top Bottom