Recent content by nightwyrm

1. nightwyrm

Fate Grand Order Thread IV: Lies, Damn Lies, and Rate-Up

He's storylocked. As long as you don't summon on the story banner or on a banner with his rate-up, you'll never get him.
  2. nightwyrm

Anyone don't have me yet? Leveled up and have a new friend slot. 938,030,873 Reply with your in-game name so I know to add you.
  3. nightwyrm

Euryale once again just demolishes male zerkers.
  4. nightwyrm

Do it for the Saint Quartz!!!
  5. nightwyrm

Event's over. Remember to change your support list back to normal and sell off your unused beans and dumplings.
  6. nightwyrm

I still have more than a dozen gold dumplings but I've already cleared the shop except for the statues. Not gonna use them all. That much grind would just be unfun.
  7. nightwyrm

Loli-ness aside, assassin is a decently strong servant with a team buff that also gives Quick up, imperial privilege and a ST NP.
  8. nightwyrm

Remember to do the like/share/retweet stuff for 10 SQ.
  9. nightwyrm

"Why aren't you spending your grails?" "What if DW comes out with a servant I love even more?!?!" FGO has given us ~19 grails thus far. We have enough to max grail 1 or 2 servants and still have enough left over to grail any new ones DW comes out with. You don't have to grail anyone but I...
  10. nightwyrm

Always grail for love. No point in grailing someone you don't enjoy using. I grailed both Marthas to 90 and JAlter and Archuria to 100. I find grailing to 100 is a huge investment. Not only the grails but also the EXP and QP you have to spend.
  11. nightwyrm

[Disney] Frozen II - Official Trailer

But he's a rock. Sure, ice and water will eventually wear away rock but an execution that lasts for weeks is kinda depressing. Elsa's got better things to do. :)
  12. nightwyrm

There are 2 Kintoki for sale with the boxes.
  13. nightwyrm

Who do you think they will add in an Apocrypha rerun?
  14. nightwyrm

It's all RNG. Just save apples to grind gem lotteries when they come.
  15. nightwyrm

Her NP has big hit counts so it sorta works like Emiya's UBW to make lots of stars. But she's limited to using her NP to star gen so it's not very consistent.
Top Bottom