Recent content by Njorhg

1. N

Borderlands 3

I was much more negative about it until recently when an offline mode was added.
  2. N

Galactic Civilizations 3 or Stellaris?

Frostpunk was one of the better games of last year. A self-contained city-builder that constitutes a great experience, I can recommend it heartily.
  3. N

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

My perspective of this thread after having finished the game: the comments on the difficulty of boss nr 2 and 3 are wildly amusing in the light of nr 6, 7, 10, 11, and 13.
  4. N

Dragonrot happens as long as you die. There seems to be misinformation that it happens when you use resurrections.
  5. N

I think I'm heading into the end game. I haven't really gotten stuck anywhere yet, but there's a chance that there'll be a difficulty jump similar to the post-Yhorm/Aldrich one of Ds3. At this point I feel as if the one thing that might be making this game more difficult than its From...
  6. N

[WoW] Post Legion expansion Speculation/Rumors/Spoilers - "Battle for Azeroth"

I assumed Nathanos would be the one to go since he has been built up as primarily a jerk, and because losing him would make letting the otherwise more popular Sylvanas escape her reckoning easier to accept by the players. An event like that might also give Sylvanas a reason in the plot to do...
  7. N

I think the game is super good. At this point I think it's closer to Nioh than Dark Souls. The lack of a stamina bar makes the game much different from what you might expect. The game is very fast paced, at least. It's a fair bit distanced both from Nioh and Dark Souls.
  8. N

Total War: Warhammer 2

There's been fairly direct hints towards Bretonnia as the nation that'll get attention i in the next lord pack.
  9. N

Cultist Simulator

I found this to be the optimal way to use summons, really.
  10. N

[Spoilers] The Orville: Identity Part One

That said, I can absolutely imagine a future where this episode is seen as offensive against synthetic lifeforms.
  11. N

Civilization VI - Second Expansion Announced

You can always decommission everyone else's units. Through force.
  12. N

What good "Two X" games are out there?

I thought it played like an engine builder, but the game sort of fails when the engine is done. The exploration is there, but not necessarily meaningdul.
  13. N

What good "Two X" games are out there?

Frostpunk went in this direction for me, but it's also something of a city builder and survival game.
  14. N

Captain Marvel trailer is up [No Spoilers]

Visible when I.moused over it.
  15. N

5 Player Board Game Recomendations

5 players can be a tricky number. Kemet is a good strategy game of the area control variety. It also plays up to, and best with, 5 players. It's from 2012, with 2 expansions the last of which came out just recently. Chances are it might be known to some in your group.
Top Bottom