• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.
Pandorym
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Please run a Numenera game. I don't understand why it's so hard to find a game. Seems like such an excellent system. I am currently playing it solo using the Cypher Emulator. It's a blast, even alone. I downloaded the PDF's last week and the hard cover Discover book arrives tomorrow.
    Pandorym
    Pandorym
    Sure thing.
    windyridge
    windyridge
    Yay! Just tell me when. I've played Chulhu Confidential and in the middle of a very slooooooow PBF on BGG for Mouse Guard and am reliable with quite a bit of time on my hands (early retired). Looks like you may already have one or two people interested.
    Curse you, Pandorym!
    I saw your recruitment post, wandered off to learn what Fallen London was and, two months later, I'm A POSI up to my neck in schemes, correspondences, devils and assassins...
    and I haven't even bought my first ship.

{On a more serious note, thanks for revealing this delicious time-waster to me}.
    Heya - you helpfully pointed me toward rollforheresy recently. But I don't seem to be able to access the site. Is it your site? Do you know if it has limited uptime?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom