Recent content by Pheidias

1. Pheidias

OOC All That Glitters Is Red (Vampire: Blood and Smoke)

I agree. Let's continue on Thursday.
  2. Pheidias

Wishing you all the best for the duration of your absence with whatever you need to be doing. See you soon.
  3. Pheidias

IC All That Glitters Is Red (Vampire: Blood and Smoke)

Before she joined the others at the pub, Elaine excused herself for just a moment, effortlessly slipping into Avery to hunt. Just around the corner of the pub she noticed a hapless tourist, some German guy on a pub crawl by the look and sound of him. Walking over, ostensibly to help him because...
  4. Pheidias

Just a quick announcement: I'll be on a family vacation in France from June 28 to July 14. Since I'll be out camping I'll leave all my electronic equipment behind. I'll be participating up until the 27th and I'll resume posting on the 15th. Since this is an extended absence and I don't want to...
  5. Pheidias

Elaine helped with whatever might be necessary, then got ready to leave. She was very eager to get out of this place and to proceed with their investigation. More and more it seemed they were running out of time. Also, she needed to make some adjustments to her Plan B. The second they got back...
  6. Pheidias

"Oh, bloody hell." Elaine leaned back, dabbed the blood from her mouth with a handkerchief and rolled her tense shoulders. "That was a close call." She looked at LaChance, let out a breath, let go of the complicated feelings expressed therein. "It's okay... Or it will be. The important thing...
  7. Pheidias

Elaine wasn't a natural fighter, so she called on all her reserves of blood and will to aid her attack against the hunter who was, although unaware of her sudden coming, a superior combatant. Even if she found it hard to overwhelm his reflexes, she careened into him the instant she dropped out...
  8. Pheidias

I'll be sticking to the original plan, which was to incapacitate the leader and take him hostage. Elaine has no problem with acts of violence for what she thinks is a justified cause but she'll only ever kill when all other options have been exhausted.
  9. Pheidias

Somehow it felt better this way, the dark Other triumphed. Settle the score, level the playing field. Back to the plan. After what she had heard, the human half of her didn't exactly disagree. Elaine cast a quick glance towards Elsie as she felt the insidious pressure of unnatural charisma drop...
  10. Pheidias

Elaine, albeit awed by the destruction of the altar and the sheer power Elsie had invoked by her magical acumen, did not relax at all as the conversation between LaChance and Iggins continued. She didn't trust the Hunters one bit and remained ready to strike at a moment's notice, staying under...
  11. Pheidias

Elaine wanted to strike, feeling the window of opportunity pass, her Other demanding that she shouldn't put any trust in the words so loquaciously exchanged but make sure that they wouldn't be betrayed. She also felt extremely guilty for leaving Elsie hanging: If she held back and the Daeva...
  12. Pheidias

Still waiting for the precise moment to strike, Elaine was looking for a way to get the deadly gauntlet off of the leader the hunters before moving in for the takedown but try as she might she just couldn't find a way to detach the connection or disable the device. She decided to give her...
  13. Pheidias

Hoping against hope that the Doctor's attempt at distraction was working, Elaine slipped into the cave under the cover of her supernatural shroud of hiding, slithering from shadow to shadow to position herself behind the leader of the hunters, hoping against hope that their desperate ploy would...
  14. Pheidias

Okay, these are my thoughts on a purely meta level, building on what the two of you have proposed. How about Antoine goes in, Majesty turned on, to get everyone's attention? Elaine sneaks in via Obfuscate and positions herself behind the leader? Elsie uses the cover of the entrance...
Top Bottom