• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Phil Said

1. Phil Said

[Wrestlepack] Discussion XI: Inevitable Overbooked Heel Turn

Thankfully it doesn't look like that's going to be the case. Based on the announcement today it will air on the network on a 24 hour tape delay rather than having to wait a full month.
  2. Phil Said

Honestly, I think even Vince might not push too hard to alter this...The Fiend, as presented last night, is marketable as fuck. That’s his end game. Speaking personally, the music kicked in and I was all “I hate this”, then I was “it’s different but familiar and I love this”, then I really...
  3. Phil Said

The XKCD Unpopular Positive Opinion Challenge

The Chronicles of Riddick (2004), which has a 29% critics (albeit 65% audience) score. I really liked it and thought it had a nice Space Conan vibe. It also has a great supporting cast with a game Judi Dench, the ever reliable Karl Urban, and Thandie Newton giving good Lady Macbeth.
  4. Phil Said

Aberrant 2nd Edition (Comic / Kickstarter is Successful)

We're in the quiet stretch of the campaign and its been drawing in roughly $1.5k-$2k per day. Unless something catastrophic happens the art budget increase is just a matter of time now.
  5. Phil Said

I know... who goes to see Blink 182 in 2019? Anyway, Enzo. Says everything really.
  6. Phil Said

Im Scottish. I'm gay. I've not heard "bender" used as a homophobic slur in a very long time. I'd probably barely pass bemused if it was used given its pretty passe at best. Genuinely, I find 'queer' way, way more offensive in terms of past and current slurs that have been used to attack me but...
  7. Phil Said

Yep, downloaded the new file. If you’ve not already done it then a quick trip to your DriveThruRPG library and a tap on the ‘updated’ tab should reveal its wonders.
  8. Phil Said

My backer PDF of the Trinity Core got updated last night to the "final" version (or at least that's what it says on the download link) with all art in place and some art altered. That definitely suggests that it is likely to be available very soon which will hopefully give some folks the chance...
  9. Phil Said

I think we’ll see slower funding periods for Onyx Path Kickstarters in general due to the sharp increase in shipping costs. It’s not such a burden for me because I prefer PDF these days, but if I was ordering the Aberrant book in physical form I’d be paying $105 (£83.44) which is a significant...
  10. Phil Said

It had slipped my mind that this was launching today. Well, that's sorted and the book is backed. The Trinity Core and AEON are both great pieces of work, and I'm confident that with Steve Kenos on board Aberrant will keep up the quality.
  11. Phil Said

SCION - Second Edition: Opinions?

http://theonyxpath.com/schedule/ has everything they’ve announced up to date as far as I know.
  12. Phil Said

Fun fact... one of the upcoming books for the line is Scion: Dragon which will introduce dragons as a playable faction in the setting. I personally hope that Onyx Path goes gonzo as fuck with that idea.
  13. Phil Said

Basically, yes. The Trinity Core contains the main game rules. It also includes modern 20th Century material for a character type called Talents, who are exceptionally skilled/lucky normals you’d find in TV shows like Agents of SHIELD. The AEON book contains the background and rules stuff for...
  14. Phil Said

Not for Storyteller Vault strictly, since that’s owned by White Wolf rather than Onyx Path. However a community content portal was a stretch goal on the Scion Kickstarter, so its a definite yes. OP teased a logo for something called Storypath Nexus on their most recent weekly meeting blog, and...
  15. Phil Said

Question re Scion 2e and monotheism

There’s a sidebar on the subject of monotheism and atheism on page 24 of Hero. The upshot is that monotheists from abrahamic religions accept that the gods exist but only as phenomena created by the true God rather than as divinities themselves. Followers of other religions may believe that the...
Top Bottom