Recent content by Propagandor

1. P

[WoW] Post Legion expansion Speculation/Rumors/Spoilers - "Battle for Azeroth"

the only thing to add really is that Sylvanas is going down the path of relying on old god power. As of the end of this week's raid she is using a weapon empowered by N'zoth to try to win the war with the Alliance. PTR stuff implies that the whispers from the weapon guided her to Nazjatar...
  2. P

[Star Trek: Discovery] Such Sweet Sorrow Part 2 - Spoilers

Maquis fighters weren't really a threat to capital ships though. Relying on small easily hidden fighters and hit and run tactics were meant to show how desperate the Maquis's cause was. Plus their fighters were converted scout ships iirc. Trek usually has a particular flavour when it comes to...
  3. P

[Star Trek Adventures] The One With The Non-Canon Ships [Pic heavy. ALL. THE. PICS.]

Trek is inspired in part by the US Navy of the mid 20th century. Consider aircraft carriers have something like 6000 crew. As for what they do I think some are scientists but most are technians who spend their days doing maintenance (federation ships are not exactly known for being rugged) and...
  4. P

[Spoilers] Star Trek: Discovery - Season 2 - Episode 13 - "Such Sweet Sorrow"

That's how the eugenics wars started! /Sarcasm But ice-cream in Trek is all probably dairy free anyway
  5. P

PTR stuff So it looks like Sylvanas is going to use the power of N'zoth to try and turn the tide of the war against the Alliance. Totally different from Garrosh! Totally!
  6. P

[Star Trek Adventures] The One With The Non-Canon Ships [Pic heavy. ALL. THE. PICS.]

The deeper I get into fan made trek stuff the more I get a little tired of elliptical saucer sections. I think I may have it that as 2399 gets closer there is a bit of a revival of retro design aesthetics and circular saucer sections are in again.
  7. P

All New All Different MCU Rumor Thread

I didn't think they'd be able to get Terrence Howard back but they did. It really made the ending where Rhodey wakes Tony up to complain he missed the flight to Afghanistan
  8. P

So 8.2 preview looks interesting at least
  9. P

Do fairies have to have the Seelie/Unseelie and Courts?

At the risk of bringing up something we've moved on from I'm in two minds about rolling supernaturals under generic descriptions like Faeries. I think it can be done well. For example saying "Faerie" is a generic name for a broad class of supernatural and acknowledging that other cultures would...
  10. P

[Mage:tAw] What do the Free Council do in my setting?

Okay so I've been watching SciFi's the Magicians and kinda want to run a Mage game set in a magical school. For the purposes of this game I'm tweaking the setting a bit. The conflict between the Mages and the Seers is more of a cold war. The seers are out there being sinister but they aren't...
  11. P

[Star Wars] Episode IX News [The Rise of Skywalker]

Agreed. One thing I generally love about Star Wars is that it feels like between movies the characters have been on a lot of adventures. Like the characters are in a pulpy serial and we are only seeing the highlights
  12. P

Best and Worse Genre Romances

Pete and Myka from Warehouse 13
  13. P

[Star Wars Infinities] What if Obi-Wan killed Anakin on Mustafar?

The Jedi of the late Republic era were hobbled by inflexibility, dogma and an overwhelming fear of attachment as a path to the dark side. What happens depends on which Jedi survive the purge I think. The council and the war leaders are gone. The survivors might skew to mostly eccentrics who...
  14. P

Sith general practice seems to be to keep a well stocked contingent of dark side minions who are kept ignorant of the true sith secrets and are desperate to get initiated. It keeps up the pressure on the real sith apprentice to know that they are replaceable
  15. P

The empire is still formed but without Vader more jedi survive the initial purge and possibly continue the order in secret
Top Bottom