• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by prototype00

1. P

Solasta - free to play demo

I backed, because this kind of rpg Kickstarter is like candy to me, and also because they made a pledge for no Epic store exclusivity.
  2. P

I was reincarnated as a Manga & Written Japanese discussion thread (Part 3!)

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. Duranki is the newest manga from Kentaro Miura (He of Berserk...
  3. P

[Let's Read] Pathfinder 2E Core Rulebook

Note for Optimizers, I think Ageless Patience is pretty golden as far as Ancestry feats go. Removing the major source of Crit Fail is totally worth spending twice as long on a skill check (based on my reading of skill applications won’t be too onerous). Note: If you are a Half Elf and you...
  4. P

Kill Six Billion Demons 2: a few demons more.

Hmm I wonder if Al-Yis-Un might go to the foot of the Mountain that is Maya for tutelage?
  5. P

[Epic Game Store]Why prototype00 is going to be a bit more shy with his Kickstarter £.

They are just going to keep binders of KS and Patreon front runners methinks. Though, I guess since the first question that anyone asks on crowdfunding now is “will you go exclusive” it’s transparency for everyone. Yay.
  6. P

[Epic Game Store]Why prototype00 is going to be a bit more shy with his Kickstarter £.

Presumably once the exclusive period is over, they can advertise on Steam right before they release there (as per clause the second)?
  7. P

[Joker] The first trailer has just dropped

Veronica might be an allusion to Archie’s well to do sometimes girlfriend?
  8. P

In the interest of complete honesty, there is a small contingent of Redditors (where I first saw the news) that say this has been in place since December? If so I wonder why this wasn’t bigger news then? Anyway, nothing confirmed on that front.
  9. P

I have to say, Valve's low key approach to this (even if it isn't the more equitable split of 88/12 that some people have desired) has really been a classy way to handle this whole affair. They even said that they hadn't reacted to anything regarding Epic post-Metro because they did not want...
  10. P

[Let's Read] Pathfinder 2E Core Rulebook

Spoilers, yes you can get that proficiency. Monks and Champions have it the highest.
  11. P

Shots Fired (discreet shots, I suppose), Valve has a New Distribution agreement, the important bit is this: In short: 1. If your game has a Steam page, it must be released on Steam AT THE SAME TIME as all other distribution outlets. 2. If you want to put a page on Steam and your game is...
  12. P

Homeworld 3 Announced!

Its on Fig, and seems to be doing pretty well, but due to a promise I made to myself after the Shenmue III EGS debacle, I'm not going to back any crowdfunded game project that can't commit to a non-exclusive release. (And for whatever reasons, Gearbox Software can't/wont commit to it in the...
  13. P

[Kickstarter] Pathfinder: Kingmaker

If you say so, please be aware that this guide has spoilers all the way up to basically the last minute of the game. Hope it helps. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1587659146
  14. P

Hmm, Golden Ending hmmm? I think it’s not too much of a spoiler to tell you that there is a Super-Duper secret ending that you only get if a bunch of things are done exactly correctly. New players going in blind probably have a <1% chance of seeing it, so depending on whether you want to be...
  15. P

There is a bit of a time limit in each of the acts, so don’t faff around and get the main travail of each section done (it will be reasonably obvious) as quickly as is reasonable.
Top Bottom