Recent content by Raiu

1. Raiu

OOC AAH: Seeds of Rage

Had a bit of fun with this one, and I got to try out a new system. And with this, I take my leave.
  2. Raiu

Well, at this point I can atleast say that I wasn't the direct cause for any possible game death this time, since I'm waiting on everyone else. Might have just happened though.
  3. Raiu

IC AAH: Seeds of Rage

It was at this point that Yuri spoke up. "Going by what you said, it looks like we only have one way to go. At this point, we don't have anything to use to get past the fire doors, so we know that the way you came is all but blocked off to us. So the only way out of here is down the maglev, so...
  4. Raiu

8/7 looks like that's yet more despair for me. Heck of a thing to come back to. Yuri rubbed a hand against his face as he deliberately looked away from the carnage. Just what was going on now? This was the very epitome of strange. Looking at the Trustees, Yuri gaze turned into a glare. These...
  5. Raiu

Oh jeeze, I forgot this was a thing. Sorry about that, I got pulled into a 3d printer committee for my CS department, which is an interesting workload to add to my software engineering classes. I'll get caught up real quick, but in the mean time, here's a fun bit that has come from the CS...
  6. Raiu

OOC [Atomic Highway] Thirsting for Guzzaline

This has gone beyond far beyond fair for you guys, and past selfishness on my part. With the school year starting up, and my track record being somewhere in the mud right now, I can't keep making and breaking promises. With that, I'm going to end the game rather than keep adding to the broken...
  7. Raiu

Yuri followed the two old timers, knowing that first aid stations (at least the ones in the cell blocks) were Trustee Locked.
  8. Raiu

Three days have come and gone, and I can't access the college network with my laptop. Problem should be fixed by tonight. Edit: Well, that got fixed a lot faster than I thought. Post will be going up after class.
  9. Raiu

Right, I've been waiting on a post from everyone, but I'm going to be changing my stance on that. Since I'll be going back to college on Sunday, I'm going to start posting every three days, if only so I can regain a good pace on this adventure.
  10. Raiu

"Since it looks like there's fire spreading in the cell blocks, we might stumble onto a sea of fire if we go too far. I don't want to leave anyone behind, so let's see if anyone is in the next cell block." Yuri speaks up, not wanting to voice the possibility that the tram on the main line could...
  11. Raiu

Sorry about the lack of communication, been preparing to head back to college. Time to get caught up.
  12. Raiu

"You two go find something we can use to open his door. I-I'll handle him." Yuri said as he walked over to the cell door, terror starting to mess with him a bit. He didn't like this. Not at all. "Now, just s-stay calm in there, we'll get you out. Just talk to me and we'll get through this."...
  13. Raiu

Knew I was forgetting SOMETHING. A quick roll makes it 2 successes, so you got 6 Scrip from it. Which brings the total amount of Scrip that you have to 26, so a healthy amount. Congratz.
  14. Raiu

No worries there, and your post kinda set off a bit of a long description. Really should have stopped myself but I just kept going. hehe...
  15. Raiu

IC [Atomic Highway] Thirsting for Guzzaline

OLD LADY BOMBADER While the constant din of criers shouting out that they are K-razie for offering deals this low, or about some crazy foreign named guy selling half-used camels, and the multitude other sale pitches, Fumes does eventually find a few providers of military goods. A woman looking...
Top Bottom