• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by RoadScholar

1. RoadScholar

[Semi-closed Slow-burn Discussion] [Glorantha RQ/HQ]

Ok, Stats. Did them on Orokos, but translated the basic rolls here into characteristic friendly results. The first five [3d6] then the last two [2d6+6] Set 1: 15, 10, 14, 12, 13. - 14,13. Set 2: 15,10,14,14,11. - 18,16. Set 3: 12,18,15,12, 5 -17,16. Torn between sets two and three, but favoring...
  2. RoadScholar

Sorry for the delay. Things are back on track this end, so I'll hop to catching up. I think I'll ditch the whole Beloved of Uleria idea, as I think it would work better in a Heroquest game. From some more extensive reading, I'd call him/her [not sure yet] an Eastern Pelandan of the second class...
  3. RoadScholar

Sorry folks, out of action for a while. My son's back in a mental health facility as his schizophrenia has taken a turn for the worse. Once things settle down I'll be back.
  4. RoadScholar

I don't own The Entekosiad , but I do have the Guide and I'm buzzing through the wiki. If this makes sense based on what I've read, I'd like to play an Eastern Pelandan, probably from the second tier/class [whatever it's called]. Not tied to any cult [more than the minimum needed to be...
  5. RoadScholar

I've been doing a little reading [mostly RQIII era stuff and fanzines] and have some suitably bizzare ideas floating about my mind for a Lunars run. Current forerunner is a mercenary warrior-type who is cultless, because he is beloved by Uleria [I admit thinking of this guy more in HQ than RQ...
  6. RoadScholar

Same here. I like it, as I can basically describe my actions/reactions and let the GM work out what to roll against what.
  7. RoadScholar

The Lunar focus got me, dammit. I would be honored to play with you lot, especially as slow burn lets me read some rules [which I find myself unable to do without purpose these days]. I'm a pleb in both systems, though I own the pdf's for both.
  8. RoadScholar

IC Metamorphosis Alpha

"Should we check it before we descend? We can't all climb down at the same time, so we could take a quick look." Llel keeps glancing over at the hole as Heath and Gab climb down past a lurking Hammer.
  9. RoadScholar

IC Metamorphosis Alpha

"It seems the answer is down the hole," Llel says to the others as they finally regather. "Hammer says there is light, too, of a type we've never seen!" He is almost dancing with desire. "We must continue...to save the river, of course."
  10. RoadScholar

[Interest] Short Combat-Heavy GURPS Game Interest Poll

Sorry, I've become very busy at my work with a staffmate leaving. I meant to get back here to let you know I couldn't participate. Sorry for holding you up.
  11. RoadScholar

IC Metamorphosis Alpha

Llel remains at the hole, watching Hammer's web strand carefully for signs or tremors.
  12. RoadScholar

IC Metamorphosis Alpha

"Take care, Hammer." Calls Llel as the spider descends. To Gab he replies, "We don't know why there is a hole. If the problem comes from below, then fixing the hole becomes more tricky."
  13. RoadScholar

I am flexible. Martial arts vs street gangs is a film genre I grew up with. Guns vs Zombies with guns would be fun in it's own bleak way [I don't mind bleak].
  14. RoadScholar

Excellent...digging out my old Boot Hill books for inspiration.
Top Bottom