• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by @robowieland

1. @

[WIR] Spectaculars

I ended up shunting some money I had saved for the Batman GCC Season 2 KS over to the upgrade coins. I figure any money to Rodney will let him know we want to see More Stuff.
  2. @

[WIR] Spectaculars

Rodney just posted an unboxing of his pre-press copy:
  3. @

Theatre of the Mind Players: Actual Play on Twitch, Podcast and VOD!

Our second episode on Al Amarja is live!
  4. @

[Shadowrun] Dawn of the Artifacts campaign. What was it about?

It's been a while since I read it, but I remember it being a Indiana Jones style globetrotter to find various ancient artifacts for the Atlantis Foundation. I considered running it for my SR group because it looked like a good change of pace from the usual amoral mercenary stuff of 4e. You...
  5. @

[Marvel Heroic Roleplaying] A Few Tweaks?

Cam once told me the d6 is kind of a filler die in Cortex Plus/Prime. Like if you're keeping the d6 in your initial roll, something somewhere has gone poorly. I tended to use them as Doom Pool fuel in Marvel rather than ever rolling them
  6. @

Theatre of the Mind Players: Actual Play on Twitch, Podcast and VOD!

Welcome to Al Amarja again...for the first time...
  7. @

[Feng Shui 2] Opinions? Anyone playing?

We played it as our first livestream. You can watch us here or listen to it here. It can get a little mathy but our crew, which doesn't do well with crunch, still enjoyed it.
  8. @

[WIR] Spectaculars

One of the drawbacks of licensed games is often "Well, Doctor Doom is pretty scary, so let's call in the FF and call it a day" when you roll out the big challenges. More specifically, those teams are played by your players that you built up. And they are facing a villain they've built up...
  9. @

Cyberpunk RED discussion thread - latest OFFICIAL news (including release date)

there are some great games that already do that, like The Sprawl and the Veil.
  10. @

[WIR] Spectaculars

You also have to have players who care about the continuity. The approach in this box goes a good job of mimicking the MCU style "one movie at a time" version without the overwhelming backstory that can weigh down attempts to do things in official comic universes. Your players are the...
  11. @

[WIR] Spectaculars

I also really like the crossover potential. Have an old friend you used to play D&D with coming from out of town? Have them pick up an unused template for the night and punch some robo-ninjas together. Running a concurrent game of Explorers of the Unknown? You can have a couple of your...
  12. @

[WIR] Spectaculars

That's why I think this game is an insane value. There are four of these in the box. That's over 48 sessions ready to go with, let's call it 30 min to an hour worth of prep time before each game night. Assuming you don't come up with your own fill-in stories in between these plot points, that's...
  13. @

[Wrestlepack] Discussion XI: Inevitable Overbooked Heel Turn

Yeah. I liked him as Assistant (to the) General Manager weaselly authority figure but he's been spinning his wheels ever since. Playing Lacey's love stooge could be fun, but it should stay clear of Seth and Becky because they have way better things to do.
  14. @

[Wrestlepack] Discussion XI: Inevitable Overbooked Heel Turn

Hogan's back! And this time in pog form! I'll bet that HHH is happier running NXT with more or less a free hand than running one of the brands with an autonomy that will last until Vince gets a bug up his ass one week and decides to take back control without warning because he wants to turn...
Top Bottom