• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Sabermane

1. Sabermane

40k Dumb Questions on the Primarchs

That's not that off-topic. Since I want girl Astartes, I figure one of the Primarchs went "hey, you know if we add chemical X, we can stabilize the genome to work with X chromosones easy enough, and it won't require the Y to stabilize the technobabble". Because if you can make people spit acid...
  2. Sabermane

One of my ideas is that one of the Lost Primarch's will have survived here. The hideous genetic anomaly will probably be "born a girl". But since I'm also kinda fiddling with the Space Marines and making them closer to Adeptus, the whole "girls are yucky" thing is being ignored by me entirely...
  3. Sabermane

Yep. This has been my question. I've been fiddling with an alternate reality 40K based on this premise. Now some are kinda easy--the weird freaks. If you're a humanist racist warlord like the Emperor, making a legion of tools that think they're children, you're probably going to be a little less...
  4. Sabermane

Oh I know that. I was just wondering how he would have actually raised those kids? What would he name them? Was he gonna hold that 15% wolf DNA against lil' Russ? Was Magnus always red? Basically I want Jim Hensons Primarch Babies, and I want details.
  5. Sabermane

So I was re-reading some older stuff I had on the Primarchs, specifially "what would have happened if they had been kept on Earth and raised by the Emperor?" and I just had some of those "GW will never answer this" kinda questions pop up. Like, we know Sanguinus had those wings since he was a...
  6. Sabermane

[Video Review and Essays] Web Reviews VII: The Youtube Awakens

Things are never good when Lindsay is drinking more than Greg from "How to Drink".
  7. Sabermane

🎨 Creative [Riff] Marvel as a foundation for a Dune-esque Space Opera

Probably. My Marvel lore tends to be about 2-3 dots, so the "Big Space Walky Guys" is kinda all merged in "um...didn't Silver Surfer punch one of those once?"
  8. Sabermane

[We should all Listen to] The Magnus Archives

EPISODE 83: DRAWING A BLANK Case: 0131910 Statement of: Chole Ashburt, regarding a new window display at Fanton’s store in Hammersmith Date of recording: October 19, 2013 Date of Event: September and October of 2013 Recording by: Jonathan Simms Simms is talking to Georgie, who is rightly...
  9. Sabermane

[We should all Listen to] The Magnus Archives

Apologies for the break, but I needed a week off. EPISODE 82: THE EYEWITNESSES Case: 0171802-B Statement of: Alice “Daisy”Tonner, regarding the crimes and death of Calvin Benchly (via Elias Buchard) Date of Statement: February 18, 2017 “Never Given”. Date of Event: Unknown Recording by: Elias...
  10. Sabermane

🎨 Creative [Riff] Marvel as a foundation for a Dune-esque Space Opera

So maybe I shouldn't be watching Jupiter Ascending while thinking about comic books... All worlds and all species claim the Gatemaker as their own, but the truth is lost to time. All that is known is that at some point in the distant past, a saviour found all six Infinity Stones, and used them...
  11. Sabermane

🎨 Creative [Comic book drafts] DC-78 Alternate Earth: New Nu You Universe

I'm sorry this is feeling more like work than I need it to be. I'm going to bow out.
  12. Sabermane

OOC [Shadowrun 5th Edition] Neon and Glass

Yeah I'm sorry. I don't have the energy for this. I'm gonna take a vacation. Have a good game everybody.
  13. Sabermane

Don't Panic - It's time for another attempt at adapting Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Honestly the thing I'm hoping for is some story structure to be tied together. HHG2G has always been a "here's some people in a scene...and now another scene...". I'd appreciate it if they took the core concepts and sticthed it together into a better story. It's why I really liked the recentish...
  14. Sabermane

Don't Panic - It's time for another attempt at adapting Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Make one head Trumpian and the other Boris Johnsonian!! Wait that's the same head...
  15. Sabermane

You can't do that. I won't be able to hear the plot with the entire fandom screaming "NOW KISS! KIIIIIISSSSSSS!!!" every time the Tennants are on screen.
Top Bottom