• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Saint_of_Ravens

1. S

IC [Magical Burst 4] Wind Colored Magical Girls

Hikari The crusader quickly downs the glass of water "Oh god, this is so not getting into the religious texts. Thanks Setsuna-chan, I don't know what I would do without you.". When Setsuna had an insect crawl up her leg Hikari was quick to grab her from behind to act as support, just in case...
  2. S

[Recruitment] Tails of Equestria Elseworlds: The Mare in the High Castle

Well for Misty it's kind of both I suppose. She is mostly read, through with some self-defence experiance. But she is also knowledgable about a field most ponies know very little about.
  3. S

Hikari The crusader just looks at the bugs with an unnerved expression "Don't you dare touch something Setsuna-chan and I made together, I promise, when I become a god I shall smite thee and thy families!" she threatened the insect as she held her plate above her head. When the horde finally...
  4. S

Alright, by the way,you didn't mention it, but do pets have maximum stamina too? Also, I just noticed Keen Knowledge and I wonder if it would be better than Booksmart.
  5. S

Damn, I was hoping it'd be able to make it run pure body for maximum smashiness. I guess I'd go with this. Shadow Pony Body D8 (Pretty darn strong for something that not supposed to be corporeal) Mind D6 (Not particularly smart, but seems to have at least an average level of intelligence)...
  6. S

The Shadow Binding thing sounds like how I was imagining it to be. Through in my case I imagine it goes between two 'forms': when it's not in battle it's body looks like Misty's silhouette with white eyes and when it's actually attacking it's a big amorphous mass of darkness (sometimes with eyes).
  7. S

Alright, I'll see what I can write down right now. Misty Shade was born in a rather remote village. While she had been a rather gifted unicorn she had trouble finding her talent. It didn't help that she was a rather withdrawn individual, caring more about keeping to her textbooks than...
  8. S

I can do the stat sheet now. And depending on how much detail you want for the backstory, I can do that too pretty quickly. Misty Shade (Work in Progress name) Unicorn Mare; Level 3; Gray coat, Black Mane and Tail (Colored), Light Pink Mane and Tail (Natural); Cutie Mark: An open book...
  9. S

Sorry for going silent for so long. I've just been in a weird mood for now. If it's too late to do anything already then just go on without me.
  10. S

Hikari "You're lucky you are too cute for me to stay mad at you for long." commented the crusader as she slowly put her school uniform on "And just in case, let's not talk about what happened here. I don't want my future worshippers visualising me while you were......doing that.". Hikari...
  11. S

Hikari The crusader slams the door to her room shut and begins to get herself dressed. After a long while the door to her room slightly peeks open and Hikari's head slides out, her cheeks red "Fine, Setsuna-san, I'll forgive you this one time!" she said as she opened the door slightly more "Get...
  12. S

OOC [Magical Burst 4] Wind Colored Magical Girls

I'd prefer rats in that case, they're really nice pets.
  13. S

I was thinking some form of living shadow, through I'm not sure how it would work mechanically. As for her backsory, I think I mostly have it, the issue is writing it down.
  14. S

What would be a good Cutie Mark for Dark Arts?
Top Bottom