• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Sauron's Ring

1. Sauron's Ring

What We Do In The Shadows, the series

(The Buffy movie was better than the tv show, don't @me.)
  2. Sauron's Ring

The only way it could have better is if they had managed to get Gary Oldman.
  3. Sauron's Ring

What We Do In The Shadows, both the movie and the series, are way more like every VtM game I've ever played in than any other form of vampire media.
  4. Sauron's Ring

[Let's Read] The Palladium Roleplaying Game, AKA Palladium Fantasy First Edition

Some of the more civilized and/or aberrant leaning Trolls probably dominate a province in the Wolfen Empire. If not, they should.
  5. Sauron's Ring

[Let's Read] The Palladium Roleplaying Game, AKA Palladium Fantasy First Edition

I said something similar in a VtM game back in the day using the Elders book. "My dude's intelligence is 7. Please help."
  6. Sauron's Ring

Belated Realisations part 2: I Can't Believe It Took Me A Second Thread!

Sadly. Bring back 80s NWA-style booking, imo.
  7. Sauron's Ring

Belated Realisations part 2: I Can't Believe It Took Me A Second Thread!

The episode of One Hit Wonderland about that song is pretty interesting.
  8. Sauron's Ring

ITT, We Post About Widely-Panned Sourcebooks We Love

Those books were panned? I like them, along with the Book of the Wyld.
  9. Sauron's Ring

Worst. Modules. Ever.

Wasn't it where he finally died?
  10. Sauron's Ring

ITT, We Post About Widely-Panned Sourcebooks We Love

Synnibarr might be insane, but I contend it doesn't deserve to be on anybody's "Worst RPGs Ever" list, not when truly repugnant shit like FATAL and Racial Holy War exist,
  11. Sauron's Ring

Worst. Modules. Ever.

And here I was, thinking the prologue to Clanbook: Baali was both tacky and tasteless. Should have guess it would just get worse on this, the hell timeline.
  12. Sauron's Ring

Worst. Modules. Ever.

RPGS have passed me by, apparently. WTF
  13. Sauron's Ring

Worst. Modules. Ever.

Honestly, I have a soft spot for the Chaos Factor. It's batshit insane, and doesn't fit into the WoD at all, but it's gonzo enough I'm sure some groups had a fucking blast playing it.
Top Bottom