• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Shadowdragon

1. S

Freelance indesign layout designer looking for work

I'm a layout designer looking for some new projects to work on. Pricing depends on the complexity of the project, but I'm happy to work within people's budgets to find the best price for the job. Please feel free to send me a PM or contact me at mtbedwards@gmail.com for more information or to...
  2. S

Looking for a puzzle

Is there a name for this kind of puzzle, but that doesn't use a grid? Or are they just logic puzzles as well? In the adventure the characters are given a set of crystals, all of different colours. They need to use a handful of clues to figure out in what order the crystals need to be put in. Is...
  3. S

Looking for a puzzle

There's a type of puzzle where you're given a set of clues and you're supposed to use those clues to figure out in what order a set of things need to be placed in. Green can only be placed next to blue, but can't be placed next to red, etc. Does this kind of puzzle have a name? Does anyone know...
  4. S

Other forums like this?

Other than here of course, are there other forums, web sites, google groups, etc that people use to both advertise themselves and find others who can help with given projects? Like, if I wanted to advertise myself as a layout designer, or if I wanted to look for artists and illustrators to help...
  5. S

Freelance layout designer looking for work

I'm a layout designer looking for some new projects to work on. You can find my website, which includes links to my self-published setting books for Savage Worlds, and my portfolio containing some samples of my layout work, here: https://chimerapress.ca/ My rates start at $2.50 per page for...
  6. S

need help with a kidnapping investigation adventure

The adventure is for Vampire: Requiem. The basic idea is that several years ago a woman was turned into a vampire against her will then forced to feed on her own children, killing them all. This made her go insane. Every year she kidnaps kids, one at a time, to replace the ones she lost...
  7. S

need help with a kidnapping investigation adventure

I'm making an adventure where the characters need to investigate a series of kidnappings. The characters need to find the kids before it's too late. I'm a little stuck on how I want the adventure to begin. Does anyone happen to know of some adventures (doesn't matter what system) that I can use...
  8. S

Vampire: the Requiem 2e on roll20 looking for player

I'm starting up a Vampire: Requiem 2e chronicle using roll20. There's still room for one more player and i was wondering if anyone here would be interested. The chronicle will be set in modern day New Orleans, based in part on the City of the Damned city book. Characters will be neonates who...
  9. S

New to online gaming, looking for advice on finding players

I moved to a new city a while back which doesn't have much of a local gaming scene. I'm interested in getting back into running some games and thought I'd try doing them online. Sadly, my old gaming friends either don't play any more or don't like gaming online, so I thought I'd put up some...
  10. S

Which system would you use for a Discworld game?

Savage Worlds would work pretty well. It has a race creation system, the rules aren't too complex and aren't too simplistic, the magic system works well for Discworld-style magic, and it's highly customizable to handle all the weird stuff. It would be my system of choice for Discworld.
  11. S

portrait of landscape layout for rpg pdfs

What style of layout do you prefer for your rpg pdf books: portrait or landscape? Since most computer screens are landscape or widescreen, it seems odd that most pdfs are still using portrait. Is it that, even on landscape computer screens, people still prefer their pdfs to be portrait? Or do...
  12. S

Need help with an adventure idea

How do you prevent it from becoming repetitive, basically just one guy leading to the next guy who leads you to the next guy, etc? Or is that how it's supposed to go and the point is to make each guy different and interesting?
  13. S

Need help with an adventure idea

I have an idea for an adventure for a campaign I'm running (for Vampire: the Requiem). A small-time crime boss is trying to extort money from one of the characters who owns a club/cafe that happens to be in the crime boss' turf. The character will refuse to pay (I'm fairly certain) so the thugs...
  14. S

Wanted Malifaux 2E Lucius crew and metal Guild Guard

I'm currently looking for a 2E Lucius box with or without the two Guild Guard (preferably without). I'm also looking for the three metal Guild Guard (the two sold separately and the one sold with the metal Lucius crew box). I'd prefer either bare plastic/metal or primed. Either assembled or...
Top Bottom