• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Silent Wayfarer

1. S

[interest/recruit] Anyone interested in Rogue Trader using Savage Worlds?

COmmissar on the team, huh? I think I'll withdraw, then - too much human-xeno friction for me.
  2. S

IC Shadowrun 5E - London Falling

Re: Swing Vote Inferno grits his teeth, and decides to make a distraction for them. Drawing into the energies of the aether, he pulls several strands down, fashions them into a facsimile of the professor, and sends him running out the front door. Inferno casts Trid Phantasm at Force 4...
  3. S

Re: Swing Vote Inferno was having an interesting dream of Lumi, Tina and Siobhan when the doors get kicked in. "Dammit!" he curses. "We need to get the prof!" Then he briefly glances at Siobhan and says "You'd look good in plate harness, just saying."
  4. S

OOC Shadowrun 5E - London Falling

I should apologize because I haven't posted much either.
  5. S

Re: Swing Vote "I have a question, actually... what happens to the good professor after this?"
  6. S

Re: Swing Vote Inferno was communing with the dark spirits of the Nether Realm (i.e. he was passed out) and awakes halfway during the Professor's self-introduction. "I suppose I could do that... but it seems kind of rude."
  7. S

Re: Swing Vote "Hey, that felt-" Inferno's excitement at being healed fades away when he realizes Siobhan's hurt herself doing it. "Ah, dammit. I shouldn't have asked. Sorry about that." He tries to help wipe her nose up, patting her head as he finishes up. Then he looks around the house...
  8. S

But what would you call it? Cuddles restore HP!
  9. S

Re: Swing Vote "I have Cauchemar, but I'm not sure if it's sturdy enough for the journey." Inferno looks hopefully to Lumi.
  10. S

Some healing would be nice too :p
  11. S

Re: Swing Vote "Thank you, Doctor," Inferno says.
  12. S

Re: Swing Vote "I could try a distraction," Inferno grunts.
  13. S

Re: Swing Vote " ᗅᗺᗷᗅ!" Inferno yelps as he's stricken down. Damn, but that hurt! "We'd best move quick," he says.
Top Bottom