• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Silvercat Moonpaw

1. Silvercat Moonpaw

[Let's Read] Third Party Pathfinder Stuff

You can find the rules here.
  2. Silvercat Moonpaw

[Let's Read] Third Party Pathfinder Stuff

Bloodforge is based on the book Bastards & Bloodlines from Green Ronin for 3.5. There's a bunch of differences than just the system: the B&B races routinely have LA, and every single one of them is a rather simple hybrid of the parents with not much unique going on. Also it had hybrid monster...
  3. Silvercat Moonpaw

Homogenized Races?

Well, there's another Doyalist* perspective that says having the label of "not human" is important. It's Watsonian* itself to assume that everything has to default to human. * I hope I'm using those right.
  4. Silvercat Moonpaw

Is the Best RPG still to come?

Personally I think freeform is the best, especially if there’s no GM.
  5. Silvercat Moonpaw

Shelf Space vs. Pretty Box Sets?

What I did was sell of my entire physical collection and go entirely pdf. Your comfort may vary.
  6. Silvercat Moonpaw

Homogenized Races?

Oh, right, I need to answer Religion: I don't really "get" religion, fantasy or otherwise. So I don't try. If I need religions they're generic and only there to fill out world-building quota. I guess in that case not only does every member of a race worship the same thing, everyone in the...
  7. Silvercat Moonpaw

Homogenized Races?

On monocultures: I simply assume every individual is an individual, and sprinkle in "culture" as accents that hint at a whole but never precisely define it. Thus I can have as many cultures across as many races as I want, since they're hard to pin down into saying "This individual isn't being...
  8. Silvercat Moonpaw

Referring to your character as "I" or "he/she" in game.

I use Third Person, but that's as much because so many stories are written that way.
  9. Silvercat Moonpaw

Looking Back at D&D 3.0 Core

Class-based defense bonus?
  10. Silvercat Moonpaw

IC Crinoverse: Avengers forever IC thread. Part 2

Omni HP: 1; Conditions: None Senses: Perception +11 "It might be safe enough between you and Bunker making some walls to hold the explosion in." Omni switches on her comm. "Bunker, we need your assistance."
  11. Silvercat Moonpaw

IC Crinoverse: Challengers of the Infinite (MnM 3rd Ed)

Mary Martin HP: 1; Conditions: None Mary attempts to wrap up Octo-Woman's arms with her arms. Yig Grab: 1d20+10 30 -- DC 21 Str (15 w/5 extra limbs only, 16 with elongation bonus only) vs Str/Dodge
  12. Silvercat Moonpaw

[Let's Read] Nyambe: African Adventures

I've heard this happens a lot to non-Europe settings.
  13. Silvercat Moonpaw

IC In the Shadow of Elsport

Spinner Spinner races around the bartender to cut off his escape from another direction.
  14. Silvercat Moonpaw

[Zelda: Breath of the Wild]Oh my gosh you guys! This is such an amazing game!

This is probably why: "challenge" isn't something I get. I should note there are games -- e.g. Dark Souls -- where I do understand speedruns, though mostly because there's not much reason to play the game elsewise.
Top Bottom