Recent content by Silvercat Moonpaw

1. Silvercat Moonpaw

Semi-Closed Recruitment for Blue Rose Game

Which method are we using to determine ability scores?
  2. Silvercat Moonpaw

Yep. Going to have a hard time choosing between Cat, Dog, Hawk, Raccoon, Raven, Snake, Weasel, and Wolf.
  3. Silvercat Moonpaw

I'd probably be more up for the first three than the fourth. In order I'd go 3, 2, 1.
  4. Silvercat Moonpaw

Interest/Recruitment (M&M) Seven Years Later

Given how much "catch up" Drayka might have to do in some areas even if there were they might still have been in the same class. :whistle:
  5. Silvercat Moonpaw

[Meta] Games You'd Really Like to Play V: The Thread Strikes Back.

I was gonna play a rhydan, so I'm not sure if romance would be a thing for mine.
  6. Silvercat Moonpaw

I was thinking Drayka would be at least 23-24, having been around 16-17 seven years ago when the Super War ended. Don't want her to be too old because then why wasn't she allowed to come along on the mission, but not too young because she needs to have been some level of teen 7 years ago.
  7. Silvercat Moonpaw

I did make Wraith, so that's 1. Going by tropes Drayka is the Big Guy and Wraith would be either the Lancer or the Sixth Ranger. So we need a Smart Guy, Hero, Heart, and maybe a Lancer. Not sure what Spellcat out be. I suppose it would be hilarious to think about Drayka trying to fit into a...
  8. Silvercat Moonpaw

[Let's Read] D&D 3.5 Monster Manual III

He's likely a gestalt solo character.
  9. Silvercat Moonpaw

IC Crinoverse: Challengers of the Infinite (MnM 3rd Ed)

Mary Martin HP: 1; Conditions: None "You see? I was right not to use up my hyperbole. Hashtag making yourself look smart." "I guess when you're dunked in it with no experience you develop an acceptance of strangeness. Hashtag it's in his name. Hashtag you have much to learn young padawan."
  10. Silvercat Moonpaw

I'd rather this didn't turn into a "characters on the run from the government" game. I don't like that kind of story. I don't like most "characters vs the government" stories, for that matter: it's tiring. Just too many reasons to list. The government doesn't have to be perfect, but I can...
  11. Silvercat Moonpaw

[Sell me on] Tiny Supers

Would it actually work for that?
  12. Silvercat Moonpaw

US politics discussion hiatus May 20th through June 3rd

I kind of wish this could be permanent. Or that Politics could become its own sub-forum so I didn't have worry about reading the wrong thread title. More the latter than the former.
  13. Silvercat Moonpaw

[Meta] Games You'd Really Like to Play V: The Thread Strikes Back.

Personally I can give lots of things a try, but I tend to only be intermittently creative and thus do better when the story is something straightforward.
  14. Silvercat Moonpaw

[NSFW][Lewd][Not for little children][Let's Read] Book of Erotic Fantasy

It's also a lot of information, enough I would think it could be a product of its own. I kind of agree if they're just going to produce a brothel that does every common trick they should just use the space for something else. But I think there's also a point of too much information.
Top Bottom