• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Spook

1. Spook

Kamigakari RPG kickstarter - Do I need this?

Yes, if only there was some master source that all these could be pulled from.
  2. Spook

Because Page Design is just as important as layout and as it happens does not need the text.
  3. Spook

I can't find this, what did she say?
  4. Spook

[40K] Like the Sisters of Battle...only boys. But not Space Marines!!

Crusader Houses, recently got a new model in the Blackstone Fortress expansion.
  5. Spook

Eldritch Century: an impressive example of setting fail

Thus the extreme reaching from OP. He inventing an entire racist screed from the word DEPTHS.
  6. Spook

💀 Necro Unhallowed metropolis......

My theory was that it was the result of an otherworldly etheric civilizations attempt to necroform the earth into a place they can comfortably live on. I liken it to a etheric miasma slowly settling on the earth, in its smallest amount you get the plague and reanimation. As the miasma...
  7. Spook

💀 Necro THE YELLOW KING RPG...maybe shipping soon?

Latest update is the printer messing up the screen, and wanting to ship the standard version in the mean time.
  8. Spook

Wrath and Glory Revised - What's Being Revised?

meh, Martian Tech-Priest is such a boring choice. Give me a Metallican or Stygiean Tech-Priest instead.
  9. Spook

Free League Publishing (Fria Ligan) announce new Alien RPG [merged x2]

Looks like the only thing that says they are dumb apes is the old RPG, and can be safely ignored as non-canon. Heck the two sources of them actually being aliens are the very new novels of dubious quality and level of canon. It always seemed to be that they were a south east asian ladyboy...
  10. Spook

Are you loyal to humanity?

Go humanity, fuck the xenos!
  11. Spook

[Humble Bundle] Warhammer 40k Dark Heresy bundle

The 1E Dark Heresy core has one of the best primers on the Imperium out there. The initial Calixis Sector write up is written or developed (cant remember which) by Dan Abnet, which is pretty much guarantee of quality.
  12. Spook

[Humble Bundle] Warhammer 40k Dark Heresy bundle

The Lathe Worlds book was noticibly hambstrung in that they had very little modern lore to work with as it predates the Skitarii and Cult Mechanicus codex's which is where the modern incarnation of the Adeptus Mechanicus took shape. This is why the Lathe Worlds doesn't have Skitarii but...
  13. Spook

How powerful should Superman (and his expys) be relative to other heroes?

As long as there is room for equals and slight superiors in certain aspects, like say Black Adam in the animated short were he solo's Captain Marvel and Superman pretty well.
  14. Spook

[40k Game Megathread] - Do not post in support of the Emperor of Man

Splitting the fan base would be a good way to put it. It never bothered me because marines have been getting bigger year after year, primaris or no. Deathwatch Veterans are noticably taller then say a tactical marine.
  15. Spook

[40k Game Megathread] - Do not post in support of the Emperor of Man

Post for the Emperor or post trying.
Top Bottom