• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Stephen Lea Sheppard

1. Stephen Lea Sheppard

[40k Game Megathread] - Plastic Sisters: Now, Or Sooner

(Left to right: Space Marine Terminator [2004 multipose kit], Dark Vengeance Deathwing Terminator [not currently available outside eBay], Space Marine Heroes Series 2 Terminator [Brother Phaello], Chaos Space Marine Terminator [2019 multipose kit, Terminator A built stock with combi-flamer and...
  2. Stephen Lea Sheppard

...I forgot there’s Blood Angels Terminators who aren’t Space Hulk Terminators. Are both of those guys from the Blood Angels Terminators set?
  3. Stephen Lea Sheppard

That... sort of helps? Going from the left, that looks like... two Dark Vengeance Deathwing Terminators, then two Terminator Close Combat Squad guys with Lightning Claws except I don't recognize #4's running leg pose (he doesn't look like he's from the close combat set but he doesn't match any...
  4. Stephen Lea Sheppard

So I am doing a thing, and I would much appreciate if y'all could help me with it. First: Does anybody with both currently-available plastic Terminators and the Dark Vengeance Deathwing Terminators know whether they're the same size, or whether the DV Deathwing are bigger? Second: Does anybody...
  5. Stephen Lea Sheppard

So it just occurred to me that the next big 40k thing is “Psychic awakening.” Maybe I’m completely wrong and they’ll use the marketing push for that to give the Grey Knights new models and a new codex instead.
  6. Stephen Lea Sheppard

Which probably also means the Alpha Legion have Primaris tech and have had it for ten thousand years.
  7. Stephen Lea Sheppard

So here is how I would expect Games Workshop to do it: Eventually we will get a new line of heavy armor Primaris units all based on Mark X Gravis armor -- so, think Captain in Gravis Armor, Aggressors, and Inceptors. Among those units will be two new troop types, possibly a dual-build kit like...
  8. Stephen Lea Sheppard

No, they'll get a custom Gravis sprue with its own helmets and shoulder pads and a custom weapon that go on Aggressors and whatever other new units accompany the Gravis release wave, and the old Grey Knights units will still get used but the new Gravis Grey Knights will be a new unit type Grey...
  9. Stephen Lea Sheppard

I'm sure the Grey Knights will get them just as soon as GW decides it's time to sell some Grey Knights Primaris minis. Which, given that Grey Knights are traditionally guys in big heavy armor, may accompany or follow the Primaris Gravis expansion which is rumored to be the...
  10. Stephen Lea Sheppard

The next Carcharodons book is going to be giving them Primaris. The Carcharodons. Everybody gets Primaris. According to the White Dwarf Blood Ravens article, the way it seems to go for the less favored chapters is that some Adeptus Custodes show up and go "Here's some Primaris geneseed matched...
  11. Stephen Lea Sheppard

They’re not a lore channel as such but Snipe and Wib go into the history of the game in their Codex Compliant series and seem to be entirely lovely people.
  12. Stephen Lea Sheppard

The thing is, they don’t use WD to showcase upcoming model ranges anymore. I feel like this is more likely to be Index Astartes Dark Angels with a focus on how to reconcile the new Codex Space Marines material with the DA codex, which is probably not due for a refresh for a while.
  13. Stephen Lea Sheppard

Primaris bikes after all but they're Ravenwing and White Scars don't get them.
  14. Stephen Lea Sheppard

Well, there's the answer. White Scars minidex only has two new datasheets -- Primaris Kor'sarro Khan and Khan on a Bike. No attempt at parity. And the Khan on a Bike datasheet will probably just be the equivalent of the Captain on Bike datasheet in the current Codex Adeptus Astartes Space...
  15. Stephen Lea Sheppard

So I am wondering if other chapters will get equivalents to the Tyrannic War Veterans—which is to say, new datasheets for new unit types that can be built using existing kits—or whether the Tyrannic War Vets are just in there because GW still sells that resin kit. New datasheets for...
Top Bottom