Recent content by stinkyfool

1. S

IC [Shadow of the Demon Lord] Godbreakers

Varen moves up as well, looking out the door to the cemetery, trying to see any details possible. His eyes flit over the ground, looking to see if he can make out anything from the tracks. If no threat is immediately obvious, he tucks the plank up under his arm, ready to use it to rebar the...
  2. S

[Meta] Games You'd Really Like to Play VI: Keep Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'

A little busy right now, but definitely interested in Symbaroum.
  3. S

OOC [Shadow of the Demon Lord] Godbreakers

The open wooden door by Thalzatt, not the closed ones.
  4. S

IC The Future Ain't What It Used To Be

Uncle chuckles slightly and says, "Melody is always a good bet to come back, even if not in the best shape." His eyes flicker once to Brother Marcus, and he replies, " I remember. We never could find the nest of that nasty bunch of mutated beasties that seemed to enjoy hunting the hunters. It...
  5. S

IC The Future Ain't What It Used To Be

Uncle Kreider Uncle Kreider swung the pannier buckets of water off his shoulders in the storage room, and finished by dumping them in the tanks. It was important for him to remember what it took to keep the hold running. Even if it made him feel the twinge of the old wound in his side. The one...
  6. S

OOC The Future Ain't What It Used To Be

I am ready(I think). Will put up a quick IC post.
  7. S

IC Spire: Kings of Silver

Varek Varek nods and says, "Let's see what we can dig up. I will see if there is any information on Loq in the shadows." So unsure if I am doing this right, but rolling 2d10 since Varek has the knack interacting with criminals (rolling just to keep things moving). Think I may have gotten...
  8. S

IC Savage Sherwood: The New Sherwood Adventurers

Yes, I am sorry for dropping off way more than I expected while traveling.
  9. S

Varen quietly motions to the wooden door, and whispers, "Should we check there first?"
  10. S

Back...will try to catch up today, but may take a bit. Didn't really sleep on the 15 hour flight back...
  11. S

Varen follows Fist and Cadoc, keeping his staff ready and alert for danger and any clues as they move forward.
  12. S

OOC Savage Sherwood: The New Greenwood Adventurers

Sorry to drop off more suddenly than I thought I would, this is my first group vacation thing and it has been a lot more exhausting than I anticipated. Trying to catch up tonight and keep waking up to phone falling on my face...
  13. S

Thanks for being flexible with my starting posting @Starcrash, i think your plan for Uncle is a good one. Trying to catch up, this is my first group tour type vacation and it has been a lot more tiring than I anticipated.
  14. S

OOC Spire: Kings of Silver

Not sure I got a post up here, but traveling until the 21st. Will post when I can, trying to catch up tonight but keep falling asleep...
  15. S

OOC [Shadow of the Demon Lord] Godbreakers

Traveling until 6/21. Posting will be sporadic, GM can nudge my character as needed to keep things going if I am being slow. Hope to post IC tonight or tomorrow
Top Bottom