• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by stsword

1. S

Playable half-? Races

Well as I said I have yet to buy the product, but I believe the intent was for "When a Mommy and a Daddy love each other very very much" type deal, but androids are made out of synthetic polymers and have the humanoid and construct types, and Ghorans are plant people. So it just makes me wonder...
  2. S

Playable half-? Races

Someone also came up with Template Race: Half Human, applicable to any creature without racial hit dice. I understand it includes samples of the template application of all the core pathfinder races as well as some of the less core races such as drow, android, nagaji, and ghoran. I'm...
  3. S

Contagion Chronicle Kickstarter (CofD)

Yes, me too, I quite liked woundgate. Perhaps if Contagion does really well they'll do a Woundgate Chronicle.
  4. S

Oh for a moment there I thought you were going to incorporate the Shattered Lands material from Mirrors, and that Warghaz (or however it's spelled), being stronger, smarter, and better at teamwork than regular old humans, spread like wildfire after the apocalypse. Now I'm picturing combining...
  5. S

One of the things I've gleamed is that Contagion isn't a modern thing, it's historical. It might be a change to introduce it to a specific game, but Contagion is part of the status quo of CoD. You could play a Contagion Chronicle set during the age of the Black Death, or the Japanese...
  6. S

Exalted vs the WoD (a fanbook)

Honestly, I wouldn't, I'd make something new that would actually work in ExWoD. Sorcery depends on free floating essence in the environment, that's the premise in Exalted 3rd edition. Free floating essence that doesn't exist in the ExWoD. Ancient Sorcery would have depended on converting the...
  7. S

Interesting, thanks. Although I think the more interesting bit about exalted vs WOD was the social aspects, which seems to be lacking. Lots of fun options Sidereals versus The God-Machine, or the Exarchs. Exalted Alchemists? Wonder what a conspiracy that specializes in Exalted would look...
  8. S

[Monte Cook] Arcana of the Ancients Kickstarter

Hmm, pity this isn't dual systemed, I'm not into 5E, but pathfinder. Ah well, I'd have been pretty interested.
  9. S

Shadowrun for Palladium

Well one could do the conversion, if one wanted, but it does lead me to ask- Are you aware of the Rifts books done in the Savage Worlds system? I mean it's perfectly okay if you just like the Shadowrun system and want to convert to it, but since there's an official Rifts conversion to another...
  10. S

Sorcerer and Demon Hunter X include the magics and cinematic combat that ExWoD Exalts wield, but most of the stuff in WoD books don't exist in Creation, and those that do still aren't the same. If you're willing to ignore that, ghosts exist in Creation so the Wraith books would be useful...
  11. S

I've been thinking about the White Wolf magazine crossovers myself, the cyberpunk, or Jail of Night Kult fusion. Particularly the Jail of Night fusion, put Exalted in a setting where the mages, vampires, werewolves, etc, are the least of their worries, because the entire universe is against...
  12. S

The WW wiki has a rundown on sorcery here, so you can see for yourself if the paths of sorcery are something that would interest you in an Exalted game.
  13. S

So am I the only one who wants to have the Vault break open during one of the historical eras for some alternate history goodness? The werewolf the wild west for Deadlands like fun? Vampire the dark ages/Inquisition/Fae/Devil's Due for a more fantasy feel? Or how the appearance of the Exalts...
  14. S

Has anyone checked out "Of Stranger Bonds?"

So I was browsing the other day on open gaming store and found a series, with compendium, of classes. 50 classes, 49 of them monster classes, and the Pledged, which seem to be a kind of divinely empowered class with six archetypes, apparently have an order system akin to Cavaliers, and a...
  15. S

[CofD] Hurt Locker: It's Out!

As others have said, not really. However, I imagine more than one Arrow is going to want to look at the combat merits, and the microtemplates would all be sleepwalkers, although some of them make more sense as minor members of the orders, mage employees, or particularly odd proximi than others.
Top Bottom