• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Sunsword

1. S

New Ban: Do Not Post In Support of Trump or his Administration

I don't come here for politics and I don't condone this decision and wouldn't if it were the other party. The only way I see this being fair at all is if politics are banned and thats pretty darn immature. See you on the flip side. I'm out.
  2. S

Why G+? [G+ is shutting down in April 2019. Thread now includes discussion of alternatives.]

Re: Why G+? Yes, that is my experience. My advice is to look for communities one some of your favorite subjects and join them. It's easy enough to ignore or leave them if you don't enjoy it.
  3. S

Why G+? [G+ is shutting down in April 2019. Thread now includes discussion of alternatives.]

Re: Why G+? I'm guessing Facebook wants you to believe it's mostly dead. Here is why I use it: 1) I'm more saavy now and have different guidelines for who I would have friended on Facebook and I've applied that experience on G+ 2) On G+ I post about stuff that many of my friends and family...
  4. S

5e - what is the MADest class/build?

I'm sorry, but what does "MAD" mean?
  5. S

The Free Spacer kickstarter has announced that they don't want MRAs, Nazis and other shitlords as fans.

If more people were open and honest, the world would be a better place. I want hate-mongers to wear it openly so they can be ignored.
  6. S

Waterdeep: Dragon Heist. How are they all still alive?

As I understand it, Ed and Bob Salvatore began working on a "fix" as soon as they heard about the changes to the Realms for 4E. They wrote up the fix and submitted it to somebody as 5E was brewing. The two biggest authors attached to the Realms didn't want it to evolved and I don't think the...
  7. S

B/X Titansgrave...

I don't think you need anything but their imagination, your DMing skills and a class to reskin. Watch Thundarr, BraveStarr, BlackStar, and Masters of the Universe for inspiration.
  8. S

[Kickstarter Fulfilling] Savage Worlds Adventure Edition: Speculation and Hopes

Re: [Savage Worlds Black] Speculation and Hopes Does anyone know if the current PDF of SW has been updated with the new Shaken rules in it?
  9. S

Re: [Savage Worlds Black] Speculation and Hopes Ah, okay. I didn't think about that aspect of the new Shaken rules (which I was reading about last night). Thanks for the info.
  10. S

Is there a game "between" PF and 5E?

+1. Roll a d20 add your Ability score -10 as a bonus and if you have an appropriate skill roll a d6 as well. Roll 10+ you succeed. It's version of Advantage and Disadvantage are the extra positive and negative d6's that cancel each other out. If you roll more than 1 Advantage or Disadvantage...
  11. S

5e So what am I missing? How do 'fighters' keep up with the magic types for doing damage?

Brute is a new sub-class. A great weapon fighter at 13th level, they get 3 attacks and deal 3d6+5 damage on each hit and can reroll any 1's or 2's. And that is before Great Weapon Mastery.
  12. S

Re: [Savage Worlds Black] Speculation and Hopes I've been away from SW for a few years and I'm not trolling when I ask this, but is there a reason you can't just ignore the other statuses and purely use Shaken?
  13. S

Alternatives to "Race"

I prefer Ancestry, but have no problem with a game using Race. In fact, I've been playing so long and our group has talked about the subject, we often use Race instead of Ancestry. If a player objected, I'd work harder at using the alternative, but my current group doesn't have any issues with...
Top Bottom