• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by talam

1. talam

OOC [BESM 3rd] Mage Brigade!

@Siwyenbast Good luck with the surgery tomorrow. I hope all goes well.
  2. talam

IC Voyages of the "Blue Rosie" (Blue Rose AGE)

Angus Angus puffed up his feathery chest, "No doppelganger is going to be as good as the original, let alone something trying to imitate the Great Angus." "The constant attacks from sorcerers are a definite concern. We've dismantled their operation here and know of another one, but there...
  3. talam

[Interest/Recruitment] BESM 3rd Fairy Tail/Black Clover Super Mages!

@ajdynon The OOC thread is up.
  4. talam

Oh cool, I think Li is definitely going to be interested in exploring that.
  5. talam

Oh, a question that's been bumping around my head: for the divine source users, do all our abilities come from our god or do we separate what is inherent to the person from what came from the deity?
  6. talam

Angus "My doppelganger tried to kill me in there," Angus commented as he watched Marcel vomit into the sea. "He lost." "Also, someone is in trouble with his merfolk lady friend, I hope you're ready to spend the next year making it up to her," he added before launching into a description of...
  7. talam

Also, why did rpg.net quote me instead of GaoGaiGar, that's a weird little bug.
  8. talam

Let's have the two of them meet up in a bar. Oh, want to make it so that they met up during a rowdy bar fight and got detained for a night?
  9. talam

I figure Li was caught off from a lot of media once he left home and decided to wander, so he would have missed out on hearing about Summer Tempest except for maybe the absolute most recent stuff while he was heading towards Austin. Maybe they were both sent by their respective deities to hunt...
  10. talam

💯 {Staff Pick} [Sine Nomine] Godbound

Question regarding Shoulders as Wide as the World and Thews of the Gods: Thews allows you to carry more weight than Shoulders and still let you move around right? My interpretation is that Thews is an upgraded version of Shoulders with an appropriately increased cost. Is that correct?
  11. talam

Regarding connections, I think Li would have at least heard of and knows about Piper Jackson, since she's a famous child and teen star. Summer Tempest he's unlikely to know. I also think that Li would have crossed paths with Sylvia at some point. Both seemed to have done a lot of traveling...
  12. talam

Angus Angus did his best to swerve out of the saw of the blade. "You think a doppelganger can best the original?" he cawed indignantly. Given that his mirror image was trying to kill him, Angus quickly worked to align the right rods to the corresponding pedestals, grabbing them in his claws...
  13. talam

Angus "Were they kidnapping people to run experiments on them? Keep them as slaves? At least Marcel's lady friend seemed to get out just fine, though he'll be in a rush to rescue her once these memories are released. Just what did they get themselves into?" Angus muttered to himself...
  14. talam

Oh shit really? Damn, I feel like an asshole now. Sorry Unka!
Top Bottom