• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Talisman

1. Talisman

OOC Dog King's Bounty

FOR GLORY!
  2. Talisman

IC Red Hand of Doom

The women listen in silence, Sellyria serenely attentive, Trellara sniffing occasionally. "If what you say is true, then the human towns of the Vale face a great challenge indeed," Sellyria says when Grenanthal is finished. "We wish you the grace of the Green in defending your homes. But what...
  3. Talisman

IC Requiem for the Gods re-continued

Gonna jump ahead to the next day once we're done here.
  4. Talisman

IC Dog King's Bounty

"So, at least seven archers," Failinas muses. "What species? Dog, bovine, lizard, something else? Any insignia?" He turns to Mortima. "I think that could be arranged; we're sort of headed in that direction already." Failinas is ready to kick bandit posterior whenever the rest of you are.
  5. Talisman

[Meta] Games You'd Really Like to Play VI: Keep Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'

I'd be up for some D&D 5e, depending on the setting/premise.
  6. Talisman

Selina looks sidelong at Amelia, her expression guarded. "Something of that nature. I . . . I really can't say more." "A human rights group, sir," Selina says, having taken the question as directed at her. "They do charitable work for the underprivileged, support space exploration, that sort of...
  7. Talisman

IC The Gates Have Opened

"He's from here," Alardan says of the now-unconscious drow. "The dark elves of our world have inborn magical powers. Most dwell deep underground, and they worship a spider-demon, so I've heard. "I admit, I took you for one when first we met," he says to Mayvreen. He concentrates on the earthen...
  8. Talisman

IC The Gates Have Opened

Well, it's happened. Our GM has snapped. "I will make this offer only once," Alardan says grimly, leveling his hand at the floating drow. "Surrender. Or you will all b̠͚̅̎ű̇̌ͦ̃̄͌r̖̞͕͙̔͌̈n̮̞͚͎̪̤̂̅̌̉ͫ." Eldritch fire leaps from his hand, green and black, engulfing the drow. Eldritch blast +...
  9. Talisman

Kurg looks sharply at Leila, but does not comment. "Yes, it looks like it saves your search history. Probably can't tell what you actually do on any particular website, but if you went to see, say, Man First's site, that would show up." Selina glances at Madeline, then lowers her head...
  10. Talisman

IC Red Hand of Doom

The two elven women nod politely at each of you. "Come in peace and depart in good health," Sellyria Starsinger says formally. "My brother has been missing for two days," the younger woman, Trellara, says quietly. You note the acid-eaten bracers in her lap, and her hand is clenched tightly...
  11. Talisman

OOC Poisoned Honey: A Requiem for the Gods Sidequest

Just to make things clear: if you march up to the gates of the city and challenge Lili, the Eagle Warriors will arrest you. If that's what you want, go for it, but I want to make sure there's no misunderstandings.
  12. Talisman

There is no immediate response to Madeline's latest text. "Sure," Selina says. "And I wouldn't worry about anyone listening in. Someone would still have to install the app, or you'd have to download it without realizing what it was." Kurg hands her his pad, and she checks it over. "Looks...
  13. Talisman

IC Dog King's Bounty

"I think I agree," Failinas says, and raises an eyebrow at Cecily. "Do you have any objection to bandit-hunting?" Assuming she does not, he returns his attention to Moritma. "What else can you tell us about these brigands? Numbers, location, anything unusual about them?"
  14. Talisman

Let's Read: Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Monster Manual II (1e)

"Divine" in this context just means "non-specific damage," like the flame strike spell. The books may have used a different term, but the gist is that it's fire that halfway ignores your fire resistance.
  15. Talisman

[Let’s Read] Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes

I am reminded of the character of Sanya in the Dresden Files, one of the three Knights of the Cross and basically a modern-day paladin. He wields Esperacchius, the Sword of Faith, which was given to him by the Archangel Michael. He's also agnostic. Somehow.
Top Bottom