• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Tango Samurai

1. Tango Samurai

The Witcher RPG: Anything announced for it? Also, experiences?

I'm not sure I know what you are trying to say. There are no listed dates, the Noble package is already out with the screen, the Book of Tales and Witcher's Journal are being worked on and it's a three or four person team at R Tal right now. That's enough stuff for Q3/4 2019. Plus, Cyperpunk Red...
  2. Tango Samurai

Sunstone webcomic appreciation thread.

Update: New Sunstone/Mercy and Death Vigil and other smexy stuff coming for the end of the year. Stay tuned for more action (literally!).
  3. Tango Samurai

CW's The Outpost S2, the renewal nobody asked for!

Yeah, the six inch dagger between the ribs really shoots down the "working the long con" theory.
  4. Tango Samurai

The Witcher RPG: Anything announced for it? Also, experiences?

https://rtalsoriangames.com/developers-logs/ Here's some info on upcoming products including Witcher books.
  5. Tango Samurai

[Artesia AKW / FYI] Mark Smylie is answering lore questions on reddit

I for one would love an art print of Artesia both in an out of battlefield wear. Much appreciated!
  6. Tango Samurai

[Humble Bundle] Warhammer 40k Dark Heresy bundle

18$ for the entire 1st and 2ed editions? Holy crap thats a hella deal. Done!
  7. Tango Samurai

Third Eye Games: What's up and next?

When are we going to see the AMP Y5 KS start? What else is on tap for Ninja Crusade 2nd Ed? What about the other books for Part-Time Gods 2nd Ed? WHEN CAN I GIVE YOU MY MONEY!? Just askin'. :)
  8. Tango Samurai

[necro]Modiphius' Conan RPG (where I ask about updates and such)

I found the "Feral" mod, but where are the hogs? And does 30-50 constitute a swarm or individual stats? Hmmmmmm.
  9. Tango Samurai

I like the whole damn thing, but yes, random charts of horrific deformities are always welcome at the gaming table!
  10. Tango Samurai

Just picked up Horrors of the Hyperborian Age (the creatures and critters book) and man I am loving it. Undead, monsters, killer plants, things that walk crawl and fly, and everyone of them want to make the PC's into lunch or dead. Again, the entire Conan line has been fantastic. And I am...
  11. Tango Samurai

FFG Genesys Expansion Book and GM Screen

I thought it made sense but I didn't know it was official, but really a Keyforge game is coming?
  12. Tango Samurai

FFG Genesys Expansion Book and GM Screen

Here: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2019/8/2/boundless-opportunities/ How did I miss this for a whole week? (Announced on Aug 2.) So an Expanded Players Guide with 3 sample settings (Age of Myth, Horror, and Post-Apoc) and rules add-ons for settings, vehicles, and more magic? Hell...
  13. Tango Samurai

Price point on HC RPG Books

Listed for September. https://www.montecookgames.com/coming-soon/ No need to panic. :)
  14. Tango Samurai

I stopped buying blind after the Green Ronin SOIAF GoT edition HC had an entire chapter misprinted.
  15. Tango Samurai

I guess I really haven't been buying a lot of print editions until lately when the stuff I've really wanted has come out. But on a budget, I gotta draw a line somewhere.
Top Bottom