• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Tark

1. T

[PATHFINDER] reign of winter (hardmode): Maptools and mic(Looking at either Wed. 8:30p Est to 11p or Thur 9p to 2a Est)

So I've been wanting to run a home(ish) game for a while and had in mind to do a Kaiju focused one. But that task is daunting and requires quite a bit of time to get right. So I'm scratching the itch in the meantime with an adventure path that's about as wild as running like hell from the...
  2. T

[Rant] Anyone else sick of being mistaken for a computer games designer?

Indeed. It's always amusing whenever I go to a con and run my World of Warcraft RPG games that I inevitably get the parent or kid that asks about the game industry. I always laugh, run the game, and politely explain that what I do isn't what they're looking for and then show them after the game...
  3. T

No October Article

This month has been something of a challenge since I have to put a lot of thought into this next column and I honestly want it to be worth reading. So I figure I'd like to start a small discussion on people feelings towards mechanical morality systems. Why you love them, why you hate them, why...
  4. T

The Basement Orc Episode 2.

I could have sworn my source spelled it differently. Well crap I don't want to be sworded to death by an old lady.
  5. T

The Basement Orc Episode 2.

http://thebasementorc.blip.tv/ Finally got to the second video. As promised those links to said games. http://www.lordkat.com/dungeons-dragons - A small group of minor internet personalities gather to kill steal each other and persecute the elves. http://www.escapistmagazine.com/video... -...
  6. T

An experiment in bad video review for tabletop rpgs: The Basement Orc

Anyway thanks for the feedback I'm working on scripting for episode 2. Also looking into getting a hold of Honor Thy Mother and Mazes and Monsters.
  7. T

A little obscure in internet terms but the man is a real life toreador. He dresses nice, has a sexy fucking voice and is fascinated by bad movies.
  8. T

Fraid not though I find the name similarity oddly unnerving. This was targeted more towards gamers in a nostaligic light than trying to introduce new players to roleplaying proper. However I do say that if someone unfamiliar clicks on the video and gets curious about the setting I described...
  9. T

I'm sorry to hear that and thank you for being civil about it. Like I said I think such comments are unavoidable when dealing with Edward who obviously wants to get raunchy with the studly shirtless werewolf. And who can blame him? Anyway don't expect anymore of those. Wait until I get a...
  10. T

Yea, after it was done I felt largely the same about the splash images. A better pacing would definitely be better. Like I said more orc will be in the future. Don't expect him to be drawn much better though, my art is crap to the point where i wanted to make that part of the joke to make up...
  11. T

So a few months ago I was inspired to start a video series in an effort to promote my hobby and educate others into the more obscure aspects of tabletop games. I had a concept and a rough script but had no chance to record after my fiance became sick. When she became pregnant and started to...
  12. T

Looking for some Libertarian Artists

That's the feeling I was getting. "Look I don't want to troll, but I'm going to troll you. Oh and I want you to work for me."
  13. T

Fantastic Four teaser image

It's an entire universe. Introduce a new villain, create a real reason a bug who talked in third person was lord of all. In other words make his absence more terrifying than his presence. If there's no substitute, then the writers aren't trying hard enough.
  14. T

Little bug bitch should have stayed dead. Now Nova's going to have to rip his spine out from his ass this time around. Side's bringing back Annihilus feels like a missed oppurtunity for stories involving the huge power vacuum in the negative zone.
  15. T

Jojhnny certainly seems about as cursed in love as Peter Parker. Ironic that the best relationship he's ever had was with a Skrull parading around as his friends girlfriend. Honestly I could care less about Annihilus. He's small fry compared to Thanos coming back to murder Cthuluverse.
Top Bottom