• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Tenebraestudios

1. Tenebraestudios

Traditional Ink Series: Classic DnD Monsters

Hello folks, recently put away projects for Cubicle 7, North Wind Adventures and the upcoming Wiseguys RPG (Savage World Licensed) I am available and looking for new projects!
  2. Tenebraestudios

It was a pleasure working with you Bill and it is great seeing how successful the kickstarter was! Thank you for the kind words!
  3. Tenebraestudios

Hi guys I am available again
  4. Tenebraestudios

Thank you Emerald, I will PM you.
  5. Tenebraestudios

I will do so, thank you.
  6. Tenebraestudios

Hi all I am available again These are all done in traditional media
  7. Tenebraestudios

Goblins! Inks on Watercolor Paper
  8. Tenebraestudios

Puritan Inks on Watercolor Paper
  9. Tenebraestudios

Thank you very much! This weekend I plan on starting on some crowquill dip pen ink pieces in the Warhammer genre. My favorite ink style to work in...but I have to be so careful with it.
  10. Tenebraestudios

Ha yeah I did. Picked the wrong scan for that one. Thanks for the heads up though. I remember at that stage, I really wasn't feeling that one, so I decided to share it and found people really liked it. Whereas I thought it looked too cute. These were done in oil pencil. The hag was a brush ink...
  11. Tenebraestudios

Why thank you Ken. :) Working on a large Balor and Lich next. Watch this space!
  12. Tenebraestudios

Hi Everyone, I was recently commissioned by a local gaming store to not only do some mural work, but also do a series of iconic DnD monsters in traditional ink. Most of these are in pen and ink while the Mindflayer is in brush and ink. Thought I would show off the progress here as I create...
  13. Tenebraestudios

Freelance Illustrator available again, really reasonable rates...take a gander!

Thank you!! I believe the font is called 'Designer Notes'
  14. Tenebraestudios

Heyo Friends Available for work again! Here are some links to my latest projects :)
  15. Tenebraestudios

Thank you! :) I also work in traditional mediums, such as pencils, oils and watercolor. A Black Orc Champion, pencils on bristol A "Flayer" Watercolors on watercolor paper "Wolf in Sheeps Clothing" Watercolor on bristol Currently availble for work.
Top Bottom