• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Tensen01

1. Tensen01

🎨 Creative [ORE/Reign] Sci-Fi Lifepath ideas?

Characters yes, but these lifepaths should specifically be occupations and professions. ;)
  2. Tensen01

Robot is an interesting Profession...
  3. Tensen01

So I am looking to start introducing my group to some new systems that I enjoy, and ORE, the One Roll Engine, is on my list. The problem is that we're already playing D&D, so Reign seems a little redundant, and Godlike and Wild Talents are too damn fiddly. We also just had a Supers campaign. So...
  4. Tensen01

Sell me on Conan! as seen in the current Bundle of Holding.

Okay well, when making your character there are several different steps, each one part of the character's background: 1. Homeland: Homeland provides their base language as well as a Talent Specific to their homeland and not available outside homelands. 2. Attributes: They would likely have...
  5. Tensen01

"Lifepath" systems

All of the 2d20 games have free Quickstarts available to take a look at the rules. they do not contain the character creation though. Quickstarts (Only Mutant Chronicles, Infinity, Conan, Star trek Adventures, and John Carter of Mars are 2d20 games). The Conan game is currently part of the...
  6. Tensen01

"Lifepath" systems

Yes, in every one of the 2d20 games since Conan (I think Infinity had some wonkiness about taking extra occupations but I don't remember) two characters with totally different choices both had the exact same point totals.
  7. Tensen01

[Supers] How do you guys go about mapping your own 'fictionopolis'?

There is a website called Map Box. It allows you to make maps using the real world. I used it to make my map of Twilight City using a flipped Philadelphia which I then modded in Photoshop and labelled in Illustrator Twilight City PDF, 28mb
  8. Tensen01

Exploiting Dawn: The Tragic Tale of Min-Maximus the Vampire

Hope everything's okay, he hasn't been on since the 25th
  9. Tensen01

It is Infinitely(Pun not intended) better organized. Weapon descriptions are actually in the same section as the weapon tables!! But it still has a few issues, but every game has a couple, and it's no worse than most.
  10. Tensen01

Conan is a about on par with Infinity but slightly less crunchy, mostly because it doesn't have the Infowar mechanics in it. Crunch-wise it's: MC, Infinity, Conan, Star Trek, John Carter. If you're already familiar with Infinity you shouldn't have any problem with Conan, though the way that...
  11. Tensen01

"Lifepath" systems

Haven't had much experience with Random ones, except for Reign, which has you roll 10d10, and group the matches, each Number corresponds to a possible "occupation" and the number of matched dice tell you what level of the occupation you got to, up to level 5 I think. Dice that didn't match get...
  12. Tensen01

What Games Should Ditch Their House Systems

Numenera for SURE. The Setting made me fall in love with it, the system made me ditch it hard. Everything from the no GM rolling, to a game where you can only gain XP from exploration and discovery being built entirely around combat mechanics... it's just a mess. I would probably go with 2d20...
  13. Tensen01

Best system for Wheel of Time?

I don't think I had. I haven't looked at the stuff in like 10 years so I'm unsure. I probably hadn't as they never really played much of a part in the BW games I was in. They always felt a little... Wanky to me.
  14. Tensen01

I hadn't quite gotten to the magic. But I was nearly done with the Lifepaths
  15. Tensen01

While the WotC game isn't great I do personally feel it was probably the best use of 3e. One Book and an adventure, done, and good. As for other stuff, there's a fan-made D&D 5e conversion, and I was, for a long time, working on a Burning Wheel conversion that might still be floating around...
Top Bottom