Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • RE: Actually, if you want to do something about it:

    Take them to small claims court. Demand your fucking downloads. Find all the fine print in the contracts that were created when you gave them your money.

    Small claims court is far less of a money-dominated thing, so you have a chance.

    If one person does it, they probably won't bother to resist. If two people do it, there's a precedent from the first one.....

    This was much enjoyed, DemonSire:D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom