• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.
The Unshaven

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would really appreciate if you would go into detail about where a short story or novella of this could be sent. Most appreciated. Chris M
    If and when you get around to reading my post in the Earthbender thread please keep in mind I posted it before your most current one. That said I don't think they are completely irreconcilable as it would give more meaning behind the implied emnity I give Hama towards Pakku and maybe Pakku recruited Hakoda. I hope you enjoy my post.
    yes that does help.. I have my dice...
    I think that I might just let them come up with characters because I think I am going to attempt to run this as a campaign type thing. I actually ended up coming with a story line close to the last Indiana Jones movie but I was working on it before I saw the movie... go figure...
    I was thinking of starting them out in Atlanta at a Century House chapter house and then have the first part of the story begin unfolding there...
    SotC questions... I am just getting started with this system coming from 1st ed of AD&D. I have read over most of the material... any suggestions you might give for running this with a bunch of new RPG players?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom