• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Timon

1. Timon

OOC [FAE] Potterverse - The Shattered Mirror

You can automate it http://www.scotranslate.com We th' fowk o' th' aw the gether states, in order tae form a mair perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, gie fur th' common defence, promote th' general welfare, 'n' secure th' blessings o' liberty tae ourselves 'n' oor...
  2. Timon

Dinna fash yersel. I recommend reading The Bridge by Ian M Banks - it contains a Conan-type barbarian who speaks entirely in Glasgae brogue.
  3. Timon

This is when listening to the Proclaimers is research
  4. Timon

The Darkness gets to attack first. In this game the Gazebo may actually chase you down and kill you.
  5. Timon

IC [FAE] Potterverse - The Shattered Mirror

The serpent whips back into the long grass to hide but the trainng in Dumbledore's Army paid off. Amycus holds the spell and tracks his wand down as the snake recoils and the stunning beam knocks it flying. The snake defends Snake sneak: 4dF+3 3 for clarity, the Snake has +3 to Sneaking and...
  6. Timon

The snakes strike hits empty air as Amycus whips aside with preternatural speed. It rears back for another strike as Amycus' spell sizzles towards it... The snake attacks, really badly with Snake - poison bite +3: 4dF+3 1 so your tuck and roll works for the quick defence, but I will need a...
  7. Timon

IC [Fate Core] Raiders of the Rim: A Star Wars Story

BRN-626 (3/3) "And thus the entrepreneurial approach propagates outwards like a fungal infection. Still, my morality is as mechanical as you no doubt suspect: I have no constraints against lying if there is sufficient moral upside to be obtained. Sufficient in this case would be securing...
  8. Timon

Battle of Hogwarts - Amycus, Lydia Amycus, focused singlemindedly on pursuit hears Lydia's voice like a warning bell and dives to the grass of the dark, open courtyard. So the hex that streaks out of the shadows goes over his head. Lydia fetches up behind a column of the entrance door...
  9. Timon

Heh, timezones are interesting when a game is this lively. I should front-load you fine people with stuff while you are asleep. On Hermione - she is around but you will probably not see her. I want to hold her in reserve, so no definite pronouncements on where she is of what she is doing. On...
  10. Timon

BRN-626 The droid is silent for a while, watching the Sluissi flow around the machinery like a thick fluid of angry engineering. That was an amazing spine. These people are gloriously complex constructions. Physiology is wasted on biologicals. They did not do anything like enough maintenance...
  11. Timon

Looks like we are activating @stinkyfool if they are still interested...
  12. Timon

Battle of Hogwarts Fortunately a huge crashing sound from the front of the castle distracted the prefect for a few seconds and Dylan manages to dart into a throng of Hufflepuffs heading the main hall. The green footsteps were fading rapidly but definitely lead out of to the main entrance hall...
  13. Timon

BRN-626 Bernie walks slowly across to stand next to, loom over, the Bimm while watching the Sluissi work and speaks in a quiet, speculative tone, "Now the the last bunch of chosen-plunderers had a nice agile little ship that they scurried back to when things went amiss. Your merry band of...
  14. Timon

I am sorry that the game took a toll on you, I strive to provide a safe environment for all players. Good luck with the new job!
  15. Timon

Once the door is closed Harry steps out from behind his invisibility cloak. "Surely Mr. Potter there was no need for these theatricals?" McGonagall remarks acidly. "With respect headmistress", the ambassador intervenes smoothly. "The object dropped out of sight the moment aurors were involved in...
Top Bottom